Apr 9, 2019
St Catharines Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
1999 corvette
Province
ON
Hi all, hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year, at least the best we could. Have a question regarding the switch back LED lights up front. . Are any of you guys/gals have them installed in your corvettes and which of them would you say is the best. There any so many to pick from. Going to start changing everything over to LED, starting on the outside and work my way in. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I had the Switchback turn signals on my C6 for a few years. Found as they aged that there weren't as bright as when they were new. I went back to original bulbs. New ones may be better so hopefully someone else will respond who has installed in the past year. Good Luck!

I try 90% led switch back in the market for front DRL they are all garbage some come off and ather not fit and some they get lose after while ...the only one that perfect fit with our Corvette and much our number bulb this..
3157 50W 5630 Dual Color Switchback Yellow White LED ...just copy and paste in google and buy it and don't wait ...👍
1611283559219.png

1611283627291.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Piper43 and RockyPM
Hey Link9 in a previous post you had mentioned you have the halo taillights. Where did you purchase them? and those switch backs you are talking about above what make are they?
From eBay l think they are around 440 $ ca including tax and shipping . But they are not

Modified Version but you do that easy just watch some video from YouTube ..and about the switchback you can buy it from Amazon 2 for 37 $ and they are chinese but they good quality​

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.