Oct 6, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2020 2LT Z51
Province
ON
I went and ordered custom rims where I had to define all the measurements. They then take the measurements and machine each wheel. I was nervous as it was hard to find out what every manufacturer is exactly using for their C8 rims. I found some info on the BBS rims for the C8, so I went with their widths. They increase the width by 1/2 on both front and rear and you can still fit the OEM tires. For the offsets I combed the internet to see what other people were doing, and I made a table of offsets that would compare pics on the rims and making sure people said they didn't result in making their tires rub. The specs I went with are as follows
Front: 19 x 9j Offset 45
Rear: 20x11.5j Offset 52
Bolt Pattern: 5 x 120

The style I picked was off of an Alfa-Romeo. The clover leaf style is one of my favorites.

Well through some strange miracle, I got it right and they actually fit...phew :Hurray: However I bought black lugs from ACS but they didn't fit the new rims properly. The place that installed them had something called Track Nuts or Tech Nuts so I used theirs. I will probably sell my ACS black lug nuts in the future or try to return them...

20220107_165221_2.jpg
20220107_165240_2.jpg
wide angle.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.