Eric when I met you there a few years ago I sold 2 sets of snow shoes. Looks like this year would be a hot item to have on the table !!! I can't leave here , but my buddy Dave left this morning as he has been selling for about 25 years now. I bought some parts off a guy near there so Dave will bring them back 4 me. Man what a rotten spring and no end in sight for a couple of weeks yet they say. Still never heard any frogs so that says alot. Wish I could go, that is a good swap meet.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
@Rruuff Day, where are we meeitng up to tour the goodies at the meet? Have to do something on a "gulp" snowy day in May........
Hey Paul. I will likely be going to the swap meet tomorrow afternoon. Still leaving Saturday open for a day trip to East Coulee for the music festival. Weather permitting. Swapmeet starts at 3:00 pm. If you're not slaving away being an engineer, I can give you a yell on my way into town. :happy:

Reactions: RockyPM
@Rruuff Day, where are we meeitng up to tour the goodies at the meet? Have to do something on a "gulp" snowy day in May........
Hey Paul. I will likely be going to the swap meet tomorrow afternoon. Still leaving Saturday open for a day trip to East Coulee for the music festival. Weather permitting. Swapmeet starts at 3:00 pm. If you're not slaving away being an engineer, I can give you a yell on my way into town. :happy:

I have a meeting at 2:30 and should only last an hour. Yes let’s meet up and tour the swap meet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread