Feb 20, 2015
Winnipeg
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z51
Car is currently sitting on the dyno just waiting for Weapon X to send over a base tune. Not sure what exactly to expect in terms of numbers. So I'm curious if any other members have supercharged their Z51 using the new Magnuson with Secondary Drive and upgraded the fuel pump and injectors?

Reactions: Hiroki Soki
The car looks great!!!
I can't help you with the magnuson itself but my friend installed a Procharger on C7 last weekend. It's tuned, but not dyno tuned yet so I'm interested to hear your numbers and where the two cars line up once he has some numbers.....so I guess long story short, I can't really help you at all! :D

Keep me posted guys I have been look at the Vortec c7 super charger from WCC and I was wondering if anyone else used it. Going to call Manny and get the advice from his as well.
Sorry for the slow results. Having some issues with the install but the car will back on the Dyno at end of day on Friday so should be able to post the final results this weekend.

I'm guessing at the least 600 whp :thumbs:
So on the mustang dyno it's at 567 rwhp and torque is 564lbs but bad news is there still seems to be something off with tune so shop wants to contact another place to get their thoughts. Note that converted that's about 670 hp at the crank and I just was out driving for the first time since the upgrade and it feels great. Next week I'll be bringing it back to the shop so I guess I'll keep you posted if I get some more hp. ☺

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.