Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
Small convenience feature I just put in. A quick style toggle for those of you a little fearful of hitting the style switch menu:

Scroll to the very bottom of any page and hit the little toggle switch (followed by a refresh) to get a peek at our Ultra Dark Style...

1581882266703.png

Don't like it? Hit the toggle again and we're back to normal again... I'm thinking of adding it as an auto switcher based on your phone/PC dark/light settings but more on that if there's demand. Currently the switcher will toggle between the Regular and Ultra Dark styles. For more styles just hit the Theme button to the left of it.

Last edited:
Small convenience feature I just put in. A quick style toggle for those of you a little fearful of hitting the style switch menu:

Scroll to the very bottom of any page and hit the little toggle switch (followed by a refresh) to get a peek at our Ultra Dark Style...

View attachment 36347

Don't like it? Hit the toggle again and we're back to normal again... I'm thinking of adding it as an auto switcher based on your phone/PC dark/light settings but more on that if there's demand. Currently the switcher will toggle between the Regular and Ultra Dark styles. For more styles just hit the Theme button to the left of it.
Done with style Nik - as usual

Reactions: Nik
Cool. But I prefer the “regular” theme. Tried the new look for a while but it just wasn’t for me. Great option for those that like the blacked out look.

Shame on you and what would your Black GS say about this ;)

That's cool and it's why we have choices. I've recently turned to the dark side and I've no idea what sort of destruction I'm causing to our regular theme with every change... I jest, I check it on occasion.

• Haha
Reactions: Cariboocreek

Users who are viewing this thread