Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
2007 LeMans blue Z06
Province
AB
IMG_0481.JPG
IMG_0482.JPG
At GSL this is sitting on the lot. 2017 Z51 convertible. Red white and blue stripe down the middle. Opinions on this trim ? There is no price/build sheet. Just a shipping sheet.

Reactions: YFCvii
Not a fan. I prefer either just the stinger, or the wider stripe... and Graham is exactly right... The CF badge hides in that stripe. I can't believe they would have put that badge option with that stripe... As you see below, the regular chrome badge contrasts much better...

C7-Corvette-Stingray-COM-stripe-4.jpg

... and I see that BLACK ROSE color is boasting it's hint of PURPLE ... :crazyeyes1:... not my thing
it's the only thing having me leery thinking about owning that color ... all it would take is just one comment calling it BARNEY:slapmyself:

... as far as the stripes ... it's a hit and miss for me ...
not crazy about this white one's stripes but likely a hit in the USA and the Air Force Pilot ...
I got to meet a retired Air Force Pilot who got this same C7 combination (I kept hush on commenting)

great post and question

With the lines of a C7, narrow stripes down the middle doesn't seem to suit the car as well as the wide ones. I like that they are not a single colour though. I wonder what they would look like offset to one side?

I say yay to a few. I have the Stinger stripe on mine, the fender stripes on the GS i think look great and the wider striping looks good too.
I like the GS stripes and even tossed the idea around of putting silver ones on my drivers side fender but that sort of changes a Z06. So,that begs another question dont it? GS stripes. Both sides? Or only the drivers side. I've seen both applications.

It's just good on Corvette. To each our own ... mine stripe-less ... other than within my driving spirit at times!
The Retired US Air Force Pilot that I met thought nothing less of it and liked the vision he had of the Corvette Logo being the bird that he flies
and the USA colored stripes as his trail ... For me? Well I'm Canadian (and the messenger of what I was told) ... Good on Corvette !!!

Getting back to the red/white/blue stripe .... I believe this factory add-on includes unique wheels like the Spice Red Package and one other.
It also might mean that this car also gets a light blue leather accent feature inside. It kinda adds to the dilemma when actually deciding to buy
this particular stripe ... as there likely isn't too many going out of the factory like this ... which is also an appealing fact to know.
(it's still not my choice though ... but good to know it's more than just the stripes on this car to think/know about)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.