iOS Image - 1230034862.jpg

Reactions: OL Yeller
The app keeps crashing when i try to upload. I will post a vid and pic later.
Pictures or it didn't happen, sorry :Snaphappy:

The video posting option is available to regular members. To reach that threshold, you require 100+ posts. Only 94 to go. Your option in the short turn is to post it on Youtube or Vimeo and paste the link to it here or surf the forum and say hello 94 more times tonight while you're watching TV...lol... But guys, I have seen Vsevens's track printout so I believe him.... Don't listen to Don... He's just jealous his Z51 won't turn an 11.... ;)

z06 time.png

The video posting option is available to regular members. To reach that threshold, you require 100+ posts. Only 94 to go. Your option in the short turn is to post it on Youtube or Vimeo and paste the link to it here or surf the forum and say hello 94 more times tonight while you're watching TV...lol... But guys, I have seen Vsevens's track printout so I believe him.... Don't listen to Don... He's just jealous his Z51 won't turn an 11.... ;)

View attachment 88336
Well now, where do I start...I'll have you know that I wouldn't turn a 21 let alone an 11

• Haha
Reactions: 12cents

View attachment 88336
Well now, where do I start...I'll have you know that I wouldn't turn a 21 let alone an 11

Haha thats too funny, but its so fun getting out and trying. Even a 21 would be a hoot for me

• Agree
Reactions: OL Yeller
Haha thats too funny, but its so fun getting out and trying. Even a 21 would be a hoot for me
I have never tried the 1/4 mile, half afraid that I would rip the clutch out of it or something, maybe one day. I have, however, showed some guy in a honda civic or the like, that a Corvette doesn't just wander up to speed, after him edging me on a bit, I waved at him, dropped it back into 4th and instantly he was looking at tail lights.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.