YFCvii

Power User
Beta
Oct 10, 2016
VetteCoins
My own observation ...
rather frustrating to find this happening to more than just the C7/ZR1 ...

Background: I've got my name country-wide at high-volume Corvette Dealerships for word on
more ZR1 builds for Canada in 2019. So far - remains a NO Joy :mad: (in Jan 2019)

So now that all these Dealerships have my name, liberty has been extended today with 2 Dealerships calling me about my opportunity to top their list for the newly released Cadillac CT6-V that just sold out in the first day of it's release in the USA.

So apparently here is the particulars ... anticipated is only 40 deliveries to all of Canada ... DOES THIS EVER SOUND FAMILIAR :Rage: ... A bit frustrating as well, is that there is still no word on the ZR1 but sales takes liberty :angelic: to extend their fishing lure to think a 4-door "equal in rarity" would be OK for me. :Ack2:

Hey, all good if someone out there would like a 4-door version of the ZR1 release of the CTS-V - except it's
not near the same power plant. Any one interested here's a link (until it's gone) for the CT6-V apparently coming soon to only 40 Canadian Dealerships near you ... and back to hibernation for me ... :meh:

2019 CT6-V Sedan | Cadillac

Last edited:
My own observation ...
rather frustrating to find this happening to more than just the C7/ZR1 ...

Background: I've got my name country-wide at high-volume Corvette Dealerships for word on
more ZR1 builds for Canada in 2019. So far - remains a NO Joy :mad: (in Jan 2019)

So now that all these Dealerships have my name, liberty has been extended today with 2 Dealerships calling me about my opportunity to top their list for the newly released Cadillac CT6-V that just sold out in the first day of it's release in the USA.

So apparently here is the particulars ... anticipated is only 40 deliveries to all of Canada ... DOES THIS EVER SOUND FAMILIAR :Rage: ... A bit frustrating as well, is that there is still no word on the ZR1 but sales takes liberty :angelic: to extend their fishing lure to think a 4-door "equal in rarity" would be OK for me. :Ack2:

Hey, all good if someone out there would like a 4-door version of the ZR1 release of the CTS-V - except it's
not near the same power plant. Any one interested here's a link (until it's gone) for the CT6-V apparently coming soon to only 40 Canadian Dealerships near you ... and back to hibernation for me ... :meh:

2019 CT6-V Sedan | Cadillac

It's that time of year. Christmas is over...sales are in the toilet.... dealership sales people way over extended themselves on gifts for girlfriends, wives, boyfriends, kids, whatever, and can't make it through the month on draw alone.......so any lead at all is worth a phone call....

well i got the call today my zr1 order has gone to 2000 gm has accepted order and car will be built july 8. I am told this is the last production run of the fe zr1 glad i squeeked in. I tried to order one last year and got shut out not this time.
You know your one hell of a long way for me to go and visit so I can see that ZR1

Last edited:
Reactions: k-dog

Attachments

• 20190501_171304.jpg
    20190501_171304.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 20190501_171252.jpg
    20190501_171252.jpg
    406 KB · Views: 30
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread