Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
Is that a clickbait title or what?

We have a small experimental feature to allow you to sticky your youtube videos to the bottom of your screen allowing you to continue to read a thread whilst watching your video of choice. It should also work with other media sites like vimeo and twitch.

Here's a video explaining the video of the process to playback video:

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
Is that a clickbait title or what?

We have a small experimental feature to allow you to sticky your youtube videos to the bottom of your screen allowing you to continue to read a thread whilst watching your video of choice. It should also work with other media sites like vimeo and twitch.

Here's a video explaining the video of the process to playback video:

How about a video to explain how to open the video of the process to playback the video.... Just sits there and spins for me.... Now I'm dizzy...

naw...Same thing. It appears that it's trying to open it with "Online Video Converter" app... not familiar with that one...

maybe....

For those not able to view the video, basically go to any post that has an embedded youtube vid, hit play and when you hover over it you should see a little rectangle icon floating on the bottom right. Hit that to detach your player and make it float on the bottom of the page. You can then scroll up and down and continue watching it.

Note it only works on desktop browsers and clicking out of the thread will end the video session.

Nice job on the new emoji whatever they are symbols.... just what i needed...another 150 choices to ⛏ from...you are a 💎 in the Rruff Nik... lol.... Seriously... upgrades are the 🐈 's a$$. Now I have to🗜 down and figure out what they all mean...

• Wow
Reactions: ddgermann and Nik
Nice job on the new emoji whatever they are symbols.... just what i needed...another 150 choices to ⛏ from...you are a 💎 in the Rruff Nik... lol.... Seriously... upgrades are the 🐈 's a$$. Now I have to🗜 down and figure out what they all mean...

Cheers. Yeah I added a whole whack of emoji one emojies. You can search them and it will remember the most recent ones you used so it will get easier I hope :)

You can also use the : and start typing something to trigger an emoji search like where's my 🐱 (typed : then c then a and it showed up). Figuratively speaking of course.

Cheers. Yeah I added a whole whack of emoji one emojies. You can search them and it will remember the most recent ones you used so it will get easier I hope :)

You can also use the : and start typing something to trigger an emoji search like where's my 🐱 (typed : then c then a and it showed up). Figuratively speaking of course.

💩.... yup it works Nik

• Haha
Reactions: YFCvii