Jan 26, 2018
Orford, Qc
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette HTC 2023
Province
QC
Hello guys,
My Corvette is now off road for the next 6 months.
After 2 summers, here are some statistics on millage and fuel consumption.
Who beats that...

Total milleage for 2 summers: 35,019 KM
Best fuel comsumption for 50 KM: 5.2 L/100
Best fuel comsumption for 100 KM: 6.0 L/100
Best fuel comsumption for 650 KM: 7.6 L/100

I did my best comsumption on the Blue Ridge Parkway at about 50 MPH in 7 gears on V4.

27,500 KM on the original tires (no burn-out, no track).

Alain

If I could keep my foot out of it for 650 km, I would be close to your 7.6 but alas, I enjoy spirited (not crazy, no track and no burnouts) driving. I average about 20 kph over posted and I am in Sport mode always (no V4 mode), so my fuel consumption averages are closer to 8.1 to 8.8 over long hauls. 21,000 on original tires and they show very little wear. (I had my camber and caster reset when new to minimize tire wear). Those are great numbers Biz.

Reactions: thomigun
Hello guys,
Who beats that...

I did my best comsumption on the Blue Ridge Parkway at about 50 MPH in 7 gears on V4.

Alain
Never check, don't care, always drive in Sport mode and aggressively with caution on the hwy - only 12,000km on mine in 4 seasons. I tried once driving on the Coquihalla Hwy. to Kelowna driving 130 Km/hr. - 120 is the speed limit; but, could not do it: 3 lanes, not a lot of traffic and always someone really motoring that I was able to get behind and put the pedal to the metal. Glad to see that you have enjoying your car. To bad that the season is so short in P.Q. and other parts of Canada.I could still be driving mine now but the insurance expired the end of October: in bed now until March or so.

Hey guys,
The numbers that I published are my best not my regular average. Yes I play with the right pedal and it is fun.
I have been at the Corvette drivers school at Spring Mountain and there I have also played a lot with the right pedal.
For the guys living in the west side of Canada, you are very lucky to enjoy a much longer period to use your car. Mine will not see the asphalt before next May.
This is a very long waiting time.
Enjoy your Corvette,
Biz

Hey guys,
The numbers that I published are my best not my regular average. Yes I play with the right pedal and it is fun.
I have been at the Corvette drivers school at Spring Mountain and there I have also played a lot with the right pedal.
For the guys living in the west side of Canada, you are very lucky to enjoy a much longer period to use your car. Mine will not see the asphalt before next May.
This is a very long waiting time.
Enjoy your Corvette,
Biz
West side of Canada?... Oh.... you mean Vancouver... Yes. they do have an extended season... But they also have to live with $3.00 per litre gas.... :rofl:

Reactions: Dik
Hello guys,
Who beats that...

Alain
You are doing better than me Alain. I am up to 39K for 16 months of driving (July 2016- --)
I was at the DQ in Magog quite often this past season and never saw you LOL
Thinking of running the Blue Ridge Parkway next Sept plus the Dragon's Tail

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread