Feb 2, 2023
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette Grand Sport
Province
BC
Can someone enlighten me on where a good place to buy a stage 3 Wicker Bill and what material I should be looking at plastic or Polycarbonate? I am looking for something that is not in the neighbourhood of 600 to 700 dollars as that is quite a bit for a small piece like that but that my be just my opinion. It is for my 2017 GS

Can someone enlighten me on where a good place to buy a stage 3 Wicker Bill and what material I should be looking at plastic or Polycarbonate? I am looking for something that is not in the neighbourhood of 600 to 700 dollars as that is quite a bit for a small piece like that but that my be just my opinion. It is for my 2017 GS
Hmmmm…..

• Aftermarket options: Various manufacturers offer wicker bills for the C7 Corvette, such as ZL1Addons and Vicrez.

Well not the one I was wishing for.
I was thinking. See post #5 . Hope this helps.

CORVETTE 15-19 WICKER BILL​

• Regular price$161.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.

EDGE FINISH Standard Dark Tint (Entire Product is See Through)
Standard - $161.00 CAD Dark Tint (Entire Product is See Through) - $168.00 CAD
QUANTITY
−+

Stealth Hardware UpgradeNATURAL STAINLESS - STEALTH HARDWARE UPGRADE$35.99 BLACK STAINLESS - STEALTH HARDWARE UPGRADE$38.99 STOPLIGHT RED CERAKOTE - STEALTH HARDWARE UPGRADE$64.40 BRIGHT WHITE CERAKOTE - STEALTH HARDWARE UPGRADE$64.40 HUNTER ORANGE CERAKOTE - STEALTH HARDWARE UPGRADE$64.40 BURNT BRONZE CERAKOTE - STEALTH HARDWARE UPGRADE$64.40 GLACIER GOLD CERAKOTE - STEALTH HARDWARE UPGRADE$64.40LOLLYPOP PURPLE CERAKOTE - STEALTH HARDWARE UPGRADE$64.40
Upgrade to our 6-lobe decorative stainless bolt and washer package that will replace the standard hardware pack. Now available in new Cerakote colors!
Buy with
More payment options

This is our Wicker Bill for the C7 Corvette aftermarket spoiler and GM (OEM) spoiler. Made of 3/16 high impact Lexan black sub wicker and a smoke clear center section, and comes with all hardware and instructions. Spoiler Not Included.
Product Fits:

• Corvette 15-19 Z51 (Call for other models for the Corvette 858 527 8727)
Product Finish:
  • Standard: Our standard edge has a hand machined finished edge. The material is a solid black finish that is gloss on both sides. The center piece of the wicker is clear (see through) finish.
  • Dark Tint: Our dark tint has our standard edge that is hand machined finished. The material for the sub wicker is a dark tinted (see through) finish. The center section has a clear (see through) finish.
Hardware:
  • Standard Black: Our Wicker Bills ship with our standard black hardware that utilize a phillips head bolt that install into a Rivet Nut.
  • Stealth Hardware is available at an additional cost in both Black & Stainless Steel. You can select upgraded hardware here.
Shipping:
Our Standard Edge and Dark Tint wicker bills have a 2-3 business day lead time before they will ship, if you need the product sooner please call us directly. 1(858) 527-8727 M-F 7AM-2PM.
Installation Tools/Details:
  • The installation of our Wicker Bills does require some mechanical skill. For the install a drill, 3/8 drill bit, screw driver, tape measure and Rivet Nut Tool are required.
Images may show non-standard hardware.

• Winner
Reactions: Vettenut