Oct 21, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
Province
AB
anyone install one of these on their C3? bolts in place easily, line connections are all good except for the connection to the front to rear line. the 9/16-18 threat connection is way too big. i was hoping to find an adapter to reduce it vs. cutting and flaring a new fitting. anyone been down this road before that could maybe lend some wisdom to my search?

thank you!

anyone install one of these on their C3? bolts in place easily, line connections are all good except for the connection to the front to rear line. the 9/16-18 threat connection is way too big. i was hoping to find an adapter to reduce it vs. cutting and flaring a new fitting. anyone been down this road before that could maybe lend some wisdom to my search?

thank you!

Hi
I recently installed one and didn’t have any issue. I bought new lines and installed all lines loosely before I bolted the valve to the frame. After I bolted it up I tightened all the lines.

New stainless lines and new valve here. This is the one they sent me for a 79. Package says lines may have to be modified, but this seems to be a big much! Lol
20200817_141306.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.