YFCvii

Power User
Beta
Oct 10, 2016
VetteCoins
Should other Brand New 2017/2018 Corvette Owners want to minimize time off Work and use a Long Weekend
Easter Weekend - March 30th & 31st 2018 is booking ( $US 1000.00 )

Corvette Owners School

WestJet Vacations has great travel packages too

Vacations, all-inclusive vacation packages | WestJet.com

Alamo has Camaros & Mustangs to Rent

Las Vegas McCarran Airport (LAS) Car Rental - Alamo Rent A Car

First thing you have to do is call Spring Mountain and have your
New Canadian Purchased Corvette VIN verified
1-800-391-6891
(ask for Melinda or Donna to get started)
(if you want tell them Spence Noble referred you - April 3&4, 2017)

We have just signed up to attend
and the more Canadians and CCF the better !​

Last edited:
Reactions: turbozig
You will love the experience. We attended last December and it was AWSOME!!!!! We were lucky to have our car south for the winter and drive up from Tucson, attend the school then meet friends for a couple days back in Laughlin on our way back to Tucson.

Reactions: turbozig and YFCvii
Freda is confirmed for this "bucket list" event March 30th and 31st, 2018 + a few bonus wind-down days at the Venetian :thumbs: - spoiled kid!
They will permit me to hang out, attend the classes, be an instructor passenger (just can't be driving).
I did my driving part in Spring 2017.
Anyone else in CCF interested in joining on these dates (Easter Long Weekend 2018), do not hesitate to PM for details.

Last edited:
Just got an update on November 21st from my representative at Spring Mountain
that spots are filling up for this "preferred" date of March 30th & 31st (as it is a long weekend for many).
As of today ... there are 8 spots remaining (where 14 days ago, there were 18 spots)

there's many more dates to choose from, this is the one we choose ...

Last edited:
This date appears to now be full ... phone call availability only - on Dec 14th (with 3-1/2 months to go).
If anybody else on this Forum is going on this date, feel free to let me know ...
So far it's a "party of two drivers" from CCF.
Cheers!

Reactions: ddgermann
Update ... just arrived back ... Freda is set and ready for cornering her way to those special sales at the malls now ....
_REV3042a.jpg
_REV3807a.jpg

I gave it a 40 lap shot (2 consecutive sessions) and will admit that I really struggle accepting that navigator seat ...
_REV3727a.jpg

Last edited:
and heeeeeeeer’s Derek @ddgermann ... no longer just a straight line now @Jeffer2013
rumour was that the wet figure-eight session had someone doing spin-out doughnuts .... hmmmm

View attachment 15756
I

Yup when I went around the 2nd time in the doughnut the instructor looked at me and said “ you did that on purpose..”
I grinned and said “yup.. sure did”.
He laughed and told me to have fun. Good guy in a group of a really positive and friendly team. :thumbs:

Yup that was a fun experience learning to corner the car.
Pulling max Gs and feeling the car on the edge is something every Corvette owner should discover the amazing feeling of.
Clearly Corvettes are not made for straight lines.
Can’t wait to go back.

View attachment 15775
As you already know, that series of S-turn in that photo Derek was not there for me a year ago ... and I was envious of them in my ride-along laps.
They do appear intimidating when you approach them for the first time and Freda came away with this being her favorite part of the track.
Every Corvette Owner's New Dealership Purchase must consider and budget the US$1000 for this experience ...
I personally know two more that come back from this and agree.
The extra money spent travelling to and staying in Las Vegas is truly a Bonus for winding-up and cooling-down from the Experience.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread