My wife often refers to my vette as 'the other woman' or 'the mistress'. The real beauty is that there have been occasions where we both got to enjoy her at the same time! Too bad that we won't be going for a romantic cruise together for a while yet ...

What's going on tomorrow? Is there something I should know?:D

I love how this forum has an early warning detection system. As long as one of us remembers and can remind the others, the ladies will think we are thoughtful. Now, only if there was a way for the forum to remind of anniversaries and birthdays too!

What's going on tomorrow? Is there something I should know?:D

I love how this forum has an early warning detection system. As long as one of us remembers and can remind the others, the ladies will think we are thoughtful. Now, only if there was a way for the forum to remind of anniversaries and birthdays too!

Heck of an idea there Riley. There may be a way in the site database to flag b/days and anni's.......either publicly or privately.

PDA's would be the next possibility......

Or how about a special events forum for that data?

Have a fun day guys. :D

C.

My wife often refers to my vette as 'the other woman' or 'the mistress'. The real beauty is that there have been occasions where we both got to enjoy her at the same time! Too bad that we won't be going for a romantic cruise together for a while yet ...

:agree:
Yeah my girlfriend thinks the same...:D But she feels prevledged this time of year, cause of winter, she is getting more attention:D

Oh...... It's all coming together now! I'm starting to understand that women.....invented winter! It all makes sense. women...winter...both start with w, and are 5 letters long....can sometimes be cold and/or unexpectedly warm...the opportunity for fun is limited by their temperature that day.....it's impossible to get an accurate forecast of what their temperature will be! They keep you away from your toys for periods of a time....and....sometimes make you want to kill yourself.

Ah...well, I do have a couple corrections, winter has 6 letters (but did you catch that?) and I actually don't believe what I wrote but it sounded good, so I'm leaving it! Now, if someone could write something where women and winter are positives, that would be great, plus you can tell your significant other how the mod on the Forum is cynical and was saying bad things about women and how you disagreed because your lady is the best!

Now, if someone could write something where women and winter are positives, that would be great, plus you can tell your significant other how the mod on the Forum is cynical and was saying bad things about women and how you disagreed because your lady is the best!

:rofl: :agree:

I don't think I will make her read this yet:D Gonna wait till the night is over...:rofl: You know! fine tuning the corvette and then disajusting it before taking a ride...:D Nahh !!

My wife calls my C6 "The Bitch".
Greg...can you move the bitch?
Why are you always washing the bitch?
Why don't you drive the bitch when it rains? Its not made of sugar...it won't melt

...and on...
But I love my Vette...oh and her too...really!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.