Special kudos to people that bring their car out in the rain...
When I put on a show and it rains I personally thank the attendees.
We all know how much cleaning these cars will require when they are back home.

Nice to see a CCCCwr sticker in attendance on the black '66.

Thanx for the vid Mikey.
Graham

Last edited:
Nasty day for a show but a really good turnout. Thanks for the video Mike, beautiful cars. They don't look so bad with a little moisture on them.

Graham your taking the time to thank them is probably the reason they all come back again.:thumbs:

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Considering the weather it was a good turn out of approx. 20+ cars, thanks for the vid Mike, those spaces were folks that left as many packed it in by 1230 PM due to the weather, it was cold as well about 7C.

Considering the weather it was a good turn out of approx. 20+ cars, thanks for the vid Mike, those spaces were folks that left as many packed it in by 1230 PM due to the weather, it was cold as well about 7C.

Thanks ZR01,I was hoping to get there a little earlier but wasn't able to between the jobs I had going. I saw 3 leaving as I was turning off Mac trail too so I figured that some guys had bailed. And yes,it was cold. Quite a contrast to today.

So I missed this boys. I had some business to take care of up in and around Edmonton and actually drove through the beginning and end of the storm by the time I arrived in Wetaskiwin.
I am grateful that there is a video of it ... it sure helps my curiosity.
As far as Edmonton was concerned, I stumbled across something I must share, a fresh trade-in at my Dealership that is hidden and being given a once & twice work over this week before hitting the Used Lot. I got news on it just by chance and its a 2007 - C6 Lemans Blue Z06 - sold new in Edmonton - probably only one owner - and ONLY 34,500 km on it. I fell to the ground and am waiting to hear more about it as the week goes by, as it looks absolutely awesome ... won't be buying it but I am very curious about how much they will ask and what it will sell for.
Anyway, if there is anything else coming up in Calgary at Southgate or through the club that non-members can share in, never hesitate to let me know. It takes me a while to warm up to joining clubs .... but I am friendly enough to hang out with in the meantime. :happy:

So I missed this boys. I had some business to take care of up in and around Edmonton and actually drove through the beginning and end of the storm by the time I arrived in Wetaskiwin.
I am grateful that there is a video of it ... it sure helps my curiosity.
As far as Edmonton was concerned, I stumbled across something I must share, a fresh trade-in at my Dealership that is hidden and being given a once & twice work over this week before hitting the Used Lot. I got news on it just by chance and its a 2007 - C6 Lemans Blue Z06 - sold new in Edmonton - probably only one owner - and ONLY 34,500 km on it. I fell to the ground and am waiting to hear more about it as the week goes by, as it looks absolutely awesome ... won't be buying it but I am very curious about how much they will ask and what it will sell for.
Anyway, if there is anything else coming up in Calgary at Southgate or through the club that non-members can share in, never hesitate to let me know. It takes me a while to warm up to joining clubs .... but I am friendly enough to hang out with in the meantime. :happy:

Not knowing the options, I will take a guess they list it at $ 42,900.00... :cool:

No harm intended MikeysZ06 ... this fella just couldn't find the "enjoyment" with his like you have with yours ... some people just "save" their cars for the next owner
No harm done whatsoever. I've enjoyed every kilometre I've put on mine. And,will continue to do so until that LS falls out from underneath.

Reactions: YFCvii
Not knowing the options, I will take a guess they list it at $ 42,900.00... :cool:
great guess ... we will see!
I have a copy of the build sheet. Can't tell if there is a 1 or 2 or 3 number like today's C7 Z06 but it appears to have a whole lot in it. 6spd Manual Transmission 505Hp 7.2l
Ebony interior, Polished 10 spoke Aluminum Wheels, OnStar & XM, Preferred Equip Group, Bose Premium Package, DVD Nav, Heated Seats,
Sport Front Buckets, Perforated Leather, 6 way power and Z06 embroidery with contrast stitching, special suspension system, kilo speedometer,
tire pressure monitor system, universal home remote. I think I heard mumbles of asking $45k and that would be a dealer used lot price.
Hope to find out more later in the week as it goes through the mechanical inspection and freshen-up process. I think it won't last too long.

... sorry for derailing the thread ...

Last edited:
No harm done whatsoever. I've enjoyed every kilometre I've put on mine. And,will continue to do so until that LS falls out from underneath.

... and a lot of are watching you enjoying this year's kilometers Mike ... :thumbs: ... and some of us have enjoyed a few kilometers with you ! :thumbs::thumbs:
the "falls out" part is not :Nono1: wanted ... no, no, no!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread