C7b4C8

I'm New Here
Nov 3, 2019
VetteCoins
Any recommendation for a Canadian source of used Vette wheels, preferably in Ontario? I hit what felt like a bomb hole last night while exiting the 416 and managed to crack a front rim on my Z51 C7.

The crack visibly runs from the outer lip to the bottom edge of one spoke and could probably welded if they weren’t the chrome finish. Car seems to track straight but develops a slight vibration above 65 km so I’m hoping there’s no suspension or tire damage and its just the rim.

Any guidance is much appreciated

Any recommendation for a Canadian source of used Vette wheels, preferably in Ontario? I hit what felt like a bomb hole last night while exiting the 416 and managed to crack a front rim on my Z51 C7.

The crack visibly runs from the outer lip to the bottom edge of one spoke and could probably welded if they weren’t the chrome finish. Car seems to track straight but develops a slight vibration above 65 km so I’m hoping there’s no suspension or tire damage and its just the rim.

May not do any good but worth a call to Department of Highways. I know a member here years ago hit an unmarked bump in the road in Ontario and broke his splitter and they paid for a new one. Can't hurt to try. Likely will need a picture of the hole.

You could try Northern Corvette in Welland.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.