Jul 31, 2021
Manitoba
VetteCoins
Car
Red Mist 2023 Coupe
Province
MB
Anyone know of a better way of getting the order event code than the dealer or "Message US" box at Chevrolet.ca?

Had no luck going through the website, they always tell me to check with the dealer.

I'm not wanting to contact the dealer every other day, and I'm not sure they would be very accommodating.

Reactions: Fritzn' Around
Anyone know of a better way of getting the order event code than the dealer or "Message US" box at Chevrolet.ca?

Had no luck going through the website, they always tell me to check with the dealer.

I'm not wanting to contact the dealer every other day, and I'm not sure they would be very accommodating.
If your dealer is a good one you can ask them to let you know when the code changes. Tracy at B.Cullen said he checks his orders every day and sometimes twice a day for changes, though he usually only replies at significant changes. Like 2000 to 3000 to 3400 to 3800. You can always check with the museum, but they get a lot of requests and I'd hate to bug them too often.

I'm going to try a once a week status update request from my dealer. I can't see them checking codes every day to let me know when things have changed. Its' only been a few days since my allocation.
Must....
have....
patience....
must....
try!....
Yes, patience is a must. It could take up to 6 weeks to change status from 2000. After that things move relatively quickly.

Reactions: Noreplacement
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.