This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Soooooo......

May consider the Z07, demo model with a couple thousand kms just before the next year model comes out (hopefully get a major price drop)... Then I woke up..... lol... oh well you never know. this gives me a bit of time to save. I really like the new interior and the exterior is not bad... might take a bit to like those tail lights.

I actually DID buy a hospital lottery home ticket in Calgary. The early bird draw is for a C7, so right now, as a ticket owner, all I can say is I MAY be getting a C7

Anyone to go halfers on one... I'll take it for 6 months say may 'til october, and you could have it november thru april...

Anyone?

Hello... ?

I actually DID buy a hospital lottery home ticket in Calgary. The early bird draw is for a C7, so right now, as a ticket owner, all I can say is I MAY be getting a C7

Good luck to you both.

C.

I got to check one out ay the black hills corvette meet in spearfish, SD. very nice car.

I have one on order. But haven't heard anything. Starting to wonder if they ever will call. And whether I should tell them to keep it I don't want to buy it, drive it for a week and then park it for 6 months.

News is that they are starting to ship the C7's........where they are shipping them, I don't know but hopefully you get yours soon!!!

What options did you order?

I'm sure they'll stay on their side of the border. We'll probably be last. Just in time for the snow to fly. Where did you see this news? Every morning I check the web for a glimmer of something...but nothing.