May 27, 2023
VetteCoins
Car
2000 C5 Convert
Province
BC
I have just bought my deceased sisters C5 and I see when I turn the key on , the dash cd player runs for almost a minute and then shows error. It will not eject a cd nor will it load a cd. The car is equipped with the changer in the rear. Has anyone had this happen to them ? Thanks for everyones time !

I have just bought my deceased sisters C5 and I see when I turn the key on , the dash cd player runs for almost a minute and then shows error. It will not eject a cd nor will it load a cd. The car is equipped with the changer in the rear. Has anyone had this happen to them ? Thanks for everyones time !
Sorry to hear about the loss of your sister. Did she happen to leave the owners manual in the car? There is a button on the head unit to switch to the 12 disc magazine in the back.
Have you checked to see if a loaded magazine is in the back and the door is closed? Then try to get a cd to play from the back if the head unit won't play one.

Thank you ! I have the owners manual , but sadly dealing with all this have not found the time to open. There is no cds in the changer And the door was closed. Will look up what button on the head unit I need to push and will try some cds in the changer. Again thanks .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread