Wilson Niblett Brad W
Casual User
Vendor
Mar 18, 2021
Richmond Hill
VetteCoins
Province
ON
I have heard people talking about Supervettes mods and kits but I have never seen one in person.

A few days ago, a C6 with a Supervettes body kit came in for service and it just blew my mind.

It's not only a C6 with a Supervettes body kit but also equipped with a set of replica C7 headlights in the C6 headlight housing.

I was checking out the CRAZZZZZY wheels on this one and saw they even put "SUPERVETTES" inside of the wheels.

This is always the best season for me at the dealership because this is the get-ready season for all our performance clients.

Supervettes C6 1.jpgSupervettes C6 2.jpgSupervettes C6 3.jpgSupervettes C6 4.jpgSupervettes C6 5.jpgSupervettes C6 6.jpg

It looks to be the ZR6X body kit from supervettes with the Callaway hood and Morimoto headlights and likely tail lights. It does say Callaway in the side vents I bet it is a Callaway vette as well.

Highly doubt it's a callaway. Badges are in the wrong spots. And its not a zr1 since the brakes are wrong. I'm sure its an older z06 with a body kit. If WN Brad popped the hood we would know.

Highly doubt it's a callaway. Badges are in the wrong spots. And its not a zr1 since the brakes are wrong. I'm sure its an older z06 with a body kit. If WN Brad popped the hood we would know.
It is the Supervettes ZR6X body kit. So they replaced most body panels. As for if it is a Callaway they added Callaway badges in the front quarter panels, it has the hood and looks the part for most of it.

I should have eh. The car was ready to be picked up, and I didn't really want to touch our customer's vehicle too much. Maybe next time. I don't think it's a ZR1 though.

Should this be an easy resolve for just asking the service techs what c6 spec they serviced ???
Serial number spills out most everything (other than mods) about it for service.
Cosmetics are somewhat appealing but curious how much of a supervette beast is this?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.