Featured Thread

YFCvii

Power User
Beta
Oct 10, 2016
VetteCoins
Was given a “honey do” shopping list for Safeway tonight .... somehow this got in the bag ... :Wideyed: June 2018 issue ... whew, thank god I remembered the eggs :nailbiting:

image1.jpeg

Last edited:
I like when I get to go shopping by myself. Never know what I'm going to come home with! So give us the Coles notes on what they say about the ZR-1.
Oh crap ... I gotta prove that I don't just buy magazines and only look at the pictures eh? :Biggrin:
This is my reading material this Sunday as I share piloting duties on a run to YEG for the day.
So I will need the weekend for my "homework" assignment ... in the meantime ... common lotto :happy:

One thing I can report is that the Bump on the Hood and the ZR1 logo is NO HINDRANCE on
the test runs - see below (unlike what that youtube dum-dum reviewer was mocking us with)

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
... and I already knew this ... so no problem ... everyone can buy one now

3F8E2FF4-15F9-4C21-B2FD-CB88D6B67B8E.jpeg

man o' man this is a great view ...
(sorry it's yellow :angelic: )
(and my savings account thanks god it wasn't the white one)
DSC_0084a.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ccltj and ddgermann
So ... when I am given a “honey do” shopping list ...
it’s pretty much all pictorial and sent to my phone :bucktooth: ... so how can I ever go wrong with it ? ...
and upon my return :nailbiting: , when asked "what's this magazine doing in the bag"? ;:Nono1:
my excuse was that I thought that this
AE4A9414-9DE1-43B3-B561-4D01335D7870.jpeg
was down that isle and the Car & Driver must have just jumped into the cart
when I wasn't looking .... :angelic: then I tried to quickly change the subject by
mentioning how expensive those Duster Thingys are ...

and that’s the story I’m Sticking with ... :joyful:

Last edited:
So ... when I am given a “honey do” shopping list ...
it’s pretty much all pictorial and sent to my phone :bucktooth: ... so how can I ever go wrong with it ? ...
and upon my return :nailbiting: , when asked "what's this magazine doing in the bag"? ;:Nono1:
my excuse was that I thought that this
View attachment 16867
was down that isle and the Car & Driver must have just jumped into the cart
when I wasn't looking .... :angelic: then I tried to quickly change the subject by
mentioning how expensive those Duster Thingys are ...

and that’s the story I’m Sticking with ... :joyful:

or you can tell her you're already shopping for her next birthday Corvette.... That always works....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread