iOS Image - 1832400544.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 201
  • iOS Image - 1266454491.jpg
    iOS Image - 1266454491.jpg
    795.7 KB · Views: 196
  • iOS Image - 117604324.jpg
    iOS Image - 117604324.jpg
    783.3 KB · Views: 198
I'd like to say I love it, but I can't. It's yellow. It's too flashy.

If it was grey like me, I could relate.

My car is blue. Like my balls.

Enjoy your new car young man. It looks good. I like your photo composition ideas too. Keep 'em coming.
Many people read these posts, including children..we should strive to use appropriate language....'Like my balls' is not appropriate.

Not funny my friend. I will pass your comment on to the Forum...to screen messages before they are posted like yours...More to come.
OK if you didn't find that funny, how 'bout this. I just learned this on Facebook this week. The Canary Islands do not have a single canary on them. And as it turns out, the Virgin Islands have the same situation as well...................................................no canaries there either.

OK if you didn't find that funny, how 'bout this. I just learned this on Facebook this week. The Canary Islands do not have a single canary on them. And as it turns out, the Virgin Islands have the same situation as well...................................................no canaries there either.

And there are no Cypress trees in Cypress Hills..... Damn... this is going to be a long winter.... :Arghh:

Blue can be caused by exposure to the cold or a deep feeling of loss - that is what I am feeling since putting my first Vette in storage. The car is blue form the cold and I am blue from the loss of driving it. Very blue indeed. Deep pain and very blue. However the moth balls I put in the engine compartment were white. I did not know that blue moth balls were available. Are they unique to Airdrie?

Many people read these posts, including children..we should strive to use appropriate language....'Like my balls' is not appropriate.

I can assure you he speaks the truth, they are both blue!........the vette AND the trans am. (I do know his amazing wife and there may or may not be a cause for more salt then pepper and some TSB.) Only he can truly answer that one haha.

Reactions: Bixter44
I can assure you he speaks the truth, they are both blue!........the vette AND the trans am. (I do know his amazing wife and there may or may not be a cause for more salt then pepper and some TSB.) Only he can truly answer that one haha.
Nice

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.