Car
â–¶ $ICAMOU$ â—€
Province
BC
$11.68USD shipped (eBay) > set of FOUR 🔫
IMG_20200313_174526918_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
used for ?
You must be new to Corvettes and haven't put a floor jack under one yet. The shortest answer is to watch a video. Link is below. You can also search YouTube for instructions of making hockey puck jacking pucks. I like my red anodized aluminum ones, but some guys like the hockey puck prices better.

Reactions: X-R8 and ddgermann
Good info. Pretty popular subject and lots of clever guys here have made their own.
Hope winter is showing signs of relenting Bik. Almost time to get that beautiful red car out
Yes guys he has a beauty. Very well looked after and driven. đź‘Ť

Reactions: Bixter44
Good info. Pretty popular subject and lots of clever guys here have made their own.
Hope winter is showing signs of relenting Bik. Almost time to get that beautiful red car out
Yes guys he has a beauty. Very well looked after and driven. đź‘Ť
Thanks Derek. Just trying to keep up with the rest of you. Winter has been good to us out here in Western MB. Snow should be gone quickly. But until March is really over, we won't count on that yet.

Reactions: ddgermann
I now see that ACS Composite sells “pucks” for US99.00 that permanently attach to the slots of the C7, which seems handy. It doesn’t look that thick. Anyone know if that works OK for the C8 and is a good idea? Apparently it’s not too hard to make your own using an eye hook and hockey puck although I’ve seen both one puck and two puck thickness and don’t know which thickness is needed for the C8. Thanks in advance for enlightening me.

Interesting video from Rick Conti I wonder who will have the first one fall off a lift trying to take off front wheels first ?

Everyone on Youtube commenting how great a mechanic Chuck is, as a master Corvette Technician he didn't even look at the GM document for the proper lifting location and just assumed it was the round holes when he first lifted the car.This is the reason I worry about my car at the dealer a lot of good info on these forums.

Everyone on Youtube commenting how great a mechanic Chuck is, as a master Corvette Technician he didn't even look at the GM document for the proper lifting location and just assumed it was the round holes when he first lifted the car.This is the reason I worry about my car at the dealer a lot of good info on these forums.
I agree. If he is used to Corvettes, I am surprised he went for the round holes, when the oblong holes would fit a jacking puck and are spread out to a safe distance.

• Agree
Reactions: Gilles27

Professional factory trained technicians. :Nono1: I will keep servicing my own Corvette's and vechicles at home as long as my body allows me to.

Professional factory trained technicians. :Nono1: I will keep servicing my own Corvette's and vechicles at home as long as my body allows me to.
I'm buying a set of Quikjacks when they are on sale at Costco and doing the maintenance myself except for the free oil change that GM provides

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread