AllFlash

Power User
Jul 25, 2014
Niagara
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z06
I have met alot of great people in the past few weeks, many of who have lived with the ups and downs of trying to get just the right order in place like I. Many of us are already looking at a potential trip to Carlisle for a true meet next year. So....having said that, I am curious as to who on this site has purchased a 2015 Corvette this year, Stingray or Z06?

Myself, I had a Stingray on order but something just didn't feel right about that order so I cancelled it. Right around that same time, pricing came out on the Z06 and I became very interested but...they were all allocated. With that, I called and left my name with EVERY Corvette dealer in Canada that may have received an allocation (over 60 calls and 100 e-mails). I count exactly 28 Z06s exactly and this seems to be the common number, as to how many Canada was allocated.

I have a Z06 deposit in with a dealer in Quebec City and am planning on a closer look at the Daytona Sunrise Orange with dual carbon flash striping and the 2LZ interior. Still walking the fence on whether or not I want an automatic, but Nav/PDR is high up on the list as is NPP exhaust...which is included with this order!

Thats it for me...would love to start a thread so we can help one another along in the order process...ie date ordering commences, when allocations received, status etc!

Great idea Allflash -- Nice to follow order's progress.

I did put your thread in the appropriate forum tho......no worries, we all need time to get used to all the different forums.
icon14.gif

Cheers
C.

Thanks boss!

To add just a bit...even for the elders of the site, how will things work for those of us who got a Z06? When should we expect the ability to order as it is not in place yet? And then, are all of our vehicles allocated, or will they be allocated at different times, much the same as the Stingrays? In other words, say the order system is up and we order, will we then fly above the 1100 system status as we have put our down payment with dealers who have been told that they have allocation? Also, do we figure that the Canadian Z06s wil come on the same assembly period as there are similar Canadian characteristics of all...such as the speedometer and visor stickers we hate so much?

Last edited:
I ordered a 2015 z51 with nav/data and trans. roof in March 2014. Still no word on price MSRP or options from the dealer. I am following the forum to get an idea on pricing and delivery dates, Dealer said my car (I use the term loosely) should build first week in Sept. so I expect delivery late Sept????

Hi tyho,

If your C7 is being built first week of Sept then you should have a TPW by now.

If you have your order number then you can go to GM.ca and have a live chat to get an update.

Ask the chat rep what status you are at. Anything above 1100 usually means good news. 3000 means you should now have a TPW. Please see below for the codes and what they mean.

Best of Luck!

1000 Order On Hold at Dealership
1100 Order Placed at Dealership
1101 Order Entered into System
1102 Order Entered via Web
2000 Order Accepted by Chevrolet*****anything before this code means Chevrolet does not know you******
2001 Order Generated to Dealer
2005 Order Replaced with Prospect Order
2030 Order Edited by Chevrolet
2050 Order Changed
2051 Order changed thru Web
2086 Remove Hold - send to plant daytime cycle
2090 Order on Hold
2097 Plant cancel confirmed
2500 Order Preferenced (or "Picked Up" or "Imaged")
3000 Order Accepted by Production Control ***this is where it starts moving*****
3100 Order Available to be Sequenced
3300 Order Scheduled for Production
3400 Order Broadcast (Internal Plant Order Produced)
3800 Vehicle Produced *****this should be 3 -4 weeks after 3000 if they have all the parts (search "constraints")*****
4000 Vehicle Available to Ship
4104 Bailment Invoice Created
4B00 Bayed
4106 Bailment Released
4150 Vehicle Invoiced
4200 Vehicle Shipped
4300 Intermediate Delivery
4V03 Estimated Delivery Date
4800 Rail Ramp Unload
5000 Vehicle at Dealer
6000 Vehicle Delivered to Customer
9000 Order Cancelled

Hi tyho,

If your C7 is being built first week of Sept then you should have a TPW by now.

If you have your order number then you can go to GM.ca and have a live chat to get an update.

Ask the chat rep what status you are at. Anything above 1100 usually means good news. 3000 means you should now have a TPW. Please see below for the codes and what they mean.

Best of Luck!

1000 Order On Hold at Dealership
1100 Order Placed at Dealership
1101 Order Entered into System
1102 Order Entered via Web
2000 Order Accepted by Chevrolet*****anything before this code means Chevrolet does not know you******
2050 Order Changed
2090 Order on Hold
3000 Order Accepted by Production Control ***this is where it starts moving*****
3800 Vehicle Produced *****this should be 3 -4 weeks after 3000 if they have all the parts (search "constraints")*****
4000 Vehicle Available to Ship
4104 Bailment Invoice Created
4B00 Bayed
4106 Bailment Released
4150 Vehicle Invoiced
4200 Vehicle Shipped
4300 Intermediate Delivery
4V03 Estimated Delivery Date
4800 Rail Ramp Unload
5000 Vehicle at Dealer
6000 Vehicle Delivered to Customer
9000 Order Cancelled

Wow, I've not seen a list that comprehensive and complete, Owais.....and your explanations and help are much appreciated. Other dealers I have known won't share any of that and I hate being in the dark.

I know where my next order will go ......

Kudos for all the hard work. I'm sure it will pay off for you.

That's really odd though because, before I cancelled my Stingray order yesterday, GM told me on the phone that it was "accepted at the plant", yet when I received a worksheet print out...it still said 1100.

Strange stuff. Dealer told me car to be built first week of Sept. Today they told me car is "shipped" somewhere between Windsor and KY??? I wait and see :confused:

Hi COO,

Thanks for your kind appreciation.

BTW most vehicles only go through the following codes:

4B00

the other codes usually only get used if there is a delay of some sort or complication beyond their control.

Best Regards,

Owais Jamali
Gateway Chevrolet
Call or TXT 416-826-7006

Wow, I've not seen a list that comprehensive and complete, Owais.....and your explanations and help are much appreciated. Other dealers I have known won't share any of that and I hate being in the dark.

I know where my next order will go ......

Kudos for all the hard work. I'm sure it will pay off for you.

I have met alot of great people in the past few weeks, many of who have lived with the ups and downs of trying to get just the right order in place like I. Many of us are already looking at a potential trip to Carlisle for a true meet next year. So....having said that, I am curious as to who on this site has purchased a 2015 Corvette this year, Stingray or Z06?

Myself, I had a Stingray on order but something just didn't feel right about that order so I cancelled it. Right around that same time, pricing came out on the Z06 and I became very interested but...they were all allocated. With that, I called and left my name with EVERY Corvette dealer in Canada that may have received an allocation (over 60 calls and 100 e-mails). I count exactly 28 Z06s exactly and this seems to be the common number, as to how many Canada was allocated.

I have a Z06 deposit in with a dealer in Quebec City and am planning on a closer look at the Daytona Sunrise Orange with dual carbon flash striping and the 2LZ interior. Still walking the fence on whether or not I want an automatic, but Nav/PDR is high up on the list as is NPP exhaust...which is included with this order!

Thats it for me...would love to start a thread so we can help one another along in the order process...ie date ordering commences, when allocations received, status etc!

Well I have , but.......I don't count it until I have the allocation number firmly in my grubby little hands lol . For the record , Arctic White 2015 Z06 .

Based on below, if I am given a TPW of Sept 29th, which code would I fall under:

2000 Order Accepted by Chevrolet
2050 Order Changed
2090 Order on Hold
3000 Order Accepted by Production Control

You cant get the order number as they cannot input it yet. Even then I wonder when, and in what order, allocations are moved forward. As Canadians and since there are so few, might it be possible that they do them all at once because of Canadian specs like speedo and bilingual visor stickers we all hate?

Daytona Sunrise Orange, black rims and dual Carbon Flash stripes...yesssssss. Next year t will be going to Carlisle followed by the South Coast to BC, and back through the Provinces to visit friends and family. Dreamin already!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.