Featured Thread
Dec 21, 2017
Vancouver, B.C.
VetteCoins
Car
2021 C8
Province
BC
Had a few spare hours today and decided to install the C7 rear diffuser fins and build a tire rack for the stock tires.....

Image 8.jpg
Image 12.jpg
Image 11.jpg

Looks good Paul. Hopefully you can get those tires and rims bolted back on soon.

Hi there Black 03 Z06.... I removed the stock tires at 300kms and replaced with Michelin Pilot Super Sports..... a bit more forgiving in colder weather... this way, when I sell or trade (maybe 2ndyr production C8)I can provide the stock tires with car or sell them.

Damn ... my shopping list is getting way too long. Damn ... also for the “spending tap” having to stay in the same position as the “other tap” here in AB. Thanks for the photos - it's kind that I don’t need to imagine them with on my colour. 😁👍🏻

Last edited:
Yes, they are ACS fins and do have a very marginal seam around the edges as one would expect when opposing pieces come together. Having said that, they are only noticeable when up close and personal and the fins are very well made. I have NO regrets at all in purchasing them. The rear end does definitely have a different look now.... The car should have come with them. The install took about an hour and a half.... jack up the car etc. The most worrisome part was drilling 12 holes into the rear fascia (you do get a template) and the hardest part was installing the last top screw on the outer driver side fin. All the real estate in that area is taken up by cooling hoses etc. I needed to purchase a longer ratchet style 7mm wrench. Mine are carbon flash black to match the fascia paint but they also come in flat black paint ready.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.