Feb 15, 2012
Wellesley,ON
VetteCoins
Car
2001 Z06
So I headed to Manny's today to buy LED switchback signals. Seems simple enough, right? The next thing I know I'm ordering a wireharness, coming back for Pfadt engine mounts and a trans axle brace, a FAST intake manifold with fuel rail, and walked out with new signal lenses. WTF?! Lol! My wallet loves Manny. It's like a trained dog when I go there.:D
Here's a quick pic of the new lenses.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352239546311.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352239546311.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 26
[mob][/mob]
You got off easier than I did.....I walked in there a couple weeks ago and all I got was a new cam, springs, pushrods and a dyno tune...
[mob][/mob]

Maybe Mrs. Riley knows the location of your wallet?????

Any new mods observed on any yellow Roushe Pony's by chance??

That is one of the problems with Manny though. If he was any other peddler of Corvette wares we could just blow him off. But when he happens to use the same things himself on his personal car that he then recommends to his customers, well that darn speaking from personal experience comes though and who can resist that??

Cheers,

Garry

Maybe Mrs. Riley knows the location of your wallet?????

Any new mods observed on any yellow Roushe Pony's by chance??

That is one of the problems with Manny though. If he was any other peddler of Corvette wares we could just blow him off. But when he happens to use the same things himself on his personal car that he then recommends to his customers, well that darn speaking from personal experience comes though and who can resist that??

Cheers,

Garry

No, no new mods observed on the Pony.:rofl:

That is one thing I believe with Manny, he is not a peddler of Corvette parts and he doesn't push parts on people. He just makes recommendations that make sense for what the person wants/needs so people buy the product from him which results in happy customers. I wish more people ran their businesses like Manny.

That brace looks AWESOME! That is on my long, long list of dream parts.

Thanks Riley. I can't wait to install it. It should really help plant the power to the ground and hopefully help me out in AutoX and the odd road coarse day at Mosport(sorry Canadian Tire Motorsports Park, that's going to take some getting used to).

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread