7123BBE8-B1DC-41D6-8751-524D566A428F.gif

Tried to upload a video from my PDR but it says it does not have an allowed extension.. My last drive this year on snowy roads..
I found trying to upload a video or GIF wasn't the easiest thing on this forum.

giphy (1).gif

For videos, upload the vid to a player site such as youtube, vimeo, or whatever and just share the link here...

Unless the gif file is freakin huge, there shouldn't be any problem. It's as easy as drag and drop the gif file to your message or use the Attach Files tab. Watch copy and pasting the image from a site though. It will paste as a png. Open the gif, click save-as and save it to your desktop or something... then drag it over or attach the file..... Hope that helps.

giphy.gif

I went out this evening to enjoy some of the fresh snow that fell. First time out having some proper fun in a couple of parking lots. A friend came along and shot some photos.

The #1 thing I learned this evening: The ABS fuse needs to be pulled to slide around proper. Even in Competitive Driving Mode, the 'Vette will still use stability management to keep eh tail from sliding out too much. I could keep the tail out, but I ended up slowing to walking speed because of it.

79446520_2548993858667597_1657382211139141632_n.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Riley P and ccltj
Nope, never, absolutely not. I got caught in a sudden snowstorm last fall, on the highway. I was soaked in sweat by the time I got home. Cars were honking at me because I was doing 70 in a 100 km/hr zone.

• Wow
Reactions: Tango and ccltj
Nope, never, absolutely not. I got caught in a sudden snowstorm last fall, on the highway. I was soaked in sweat by the time I got home. Cars were honking at me because I was doing 70 in a 100 km/hr zone.
Last year I had the pleasure of being on the highways near Toronto pulling my trailer. Cars were honking at me and passing because I was doing 105 in a 100 kph zone ... and it wasn't even snowing... lol....... True story....

Looking forward to winter driving when the wheels arrive from Corvette Depot. I purchased the Michelin winter tires last May but got busy with life and procrastinated with ordering the wheels. They were shipped from Corvette Depot on Nov 19 but the 2 front wheels were lost by UPS!

Last April during the 2 day COS at Spring Mountain - I asked about winter driving. The instructor was very clear - Corvette is a car that has been extensively tested by Chevrolet under all driving conditions including winter in Canada. Their advice; install winter tires and enjoy responsibly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.