Well, it's really too bad that Viper sales are so slow. I was reading up on this and the dealers made a lot of mistakes in ordering the cars and advertising when the cars would be available. The only way I see paying more for a Viper is to have a car that is more raw and rare than the Corvette. I do hope the sales pick up and we can keep this car going!

I've always found the exterior styling on vipers to be pretty slick, but the interiors are so drab. If it can't be luxurious, at least make it look menacing..............all the vipers ever had was plastic and more cheap plastic.

I've always found the exterior styling on vipers to be pretty slick, but the interiors are so drab. If it can't be luxurious, at least make it look menacing..............all the vipers ever had was plastic and more cheap plastic.

I couldn't agree more, but the exterior styling really draws me in. I think it is the menacing look that's so enticing. I was really on the fence during winter about selling my C5 Z06 to get one. The more I read up on them the more it pushed me away. I'd still like to drive one and see for myself, but maybe my upgrade would be to a C6.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Return from the dark side Justin!

I think you'd be disappointed and my undersanding was that of equal vintage, the Corvette will outperform the Viper..............

C6 oh ya!

Cheers,

Garry

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.