Car
▶ $ICAMOU$ ◀
Province
BC
$99.95
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: Rebby
This SLiPLO keeps coming up on all my internet browsing now... anybody try it? Can vouch for it?

This SLiPLO keeps coming up on all my internet browsing now... anybody try it? Can vouch for it?

Would only make the front chin spoiler lower and the factory Z51 spoiler is on the inexpensive side so I'm not interested.

• Agree
Reactions: Sparro
With my 1"drop every quarter matters lol
Of course another way of looking at it would be when you hear that first scrape, you would know if the road hazard is another 1/4 inch higher it's going to do damage. Better stock up on splitters while they're cheap.... lol...

Of course another way of looking at it would be when you hear that first scrape, you would know if the road hazard is another 1/4 inch higher it's going to do damage. Better stock up on splitters while they're cheap.... lol...
Or it could affect my aero when I need every last 0.1 g of downforce to make that outside pass going into turn 1 at Calabogie Motorsports :) it's all perspective

• Haha
Reactions: Rruuff Day
I`ll make my own using wife`s plastic red cutting board. When I had my C7, I installed some PPF just under the front bumper. When I scraped it (a few times ) I added another.
BTW. I`m looking for a front spoiler from a C8. If you are changing to a carbon fibre one, I may buy yours.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread