Casual User
Dec 16, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
04 Cobra
Province
ON
Hi everyone,
I’m having a hard time finding pics of real cars ( not computer generated pics) of sky cool grey interiors of 3LT Convertibles. Would love to see it on a red car. But any colour will do. Does anyone here own or have pics of such a car? If it had two tone black and grey seats it would be even better!
Thanks in advance

Mike

Hi everyone,
I’m having a hard time finding pics of real cars ( not computer generated pics) of sky cool grey interiors of 3LT Convertibles. Would love to see it on a red car. But any colour will do. Does anyone here own or have pics of such a car? If it had two tone black and grey seats it would be even better!
Thanks in advance

Mike
Pictures won't help. Sky cool grey is almost white. In some pics it looks a lot darker than it is. You need to find someone who has it and is near you like ABC maybe. Where are you located?

1619274387399.png

Hi everyone,
Thanks in advance

Mike

Mine is a 2LT (sorry) but with the 2-tone grey/black interior. Murray is correct: the grey looks more like white. Picture attached. Also as Murray said, there is some front windshield reflection from my 3 small areas of grey on the dash board just below the windshield. Somewhat annoying at times, depending upon where the sun is...but not bad and it would have been FAR WORSE if the entire upper dash was a lighter colour. I've posted pics before on these Forums showing my reflection and you'll find others have posted the ++ reflection with the "natural dipped" interior.

C8 interior colours.jpg

You will find, that with leather seating surfaces, where you sit will eventually develop crease lines like the palm of your hand and that makes them look old no matter the colour. I sold a 1969 Chevelle in 2012 and there was no such creasing even after all those years. Personally, I wouldn't thank you for the leather seats. We have a no winters 1997 Olds LSS with about 155,000 miles on it. The seats are fine, except where you sit and the seats have all the crease lines. Give me a cloth seat any time over leather or vinyl.

Thank you, would love to see the 3lt htc because I want the grey suede up on the pillars behind the seats as well. As far as wear and tear goes, is there an option to have centre of the seats in suede instead of leather? I’d love grey leather seats with black suede centre parts of the seat . I’m also wondering if the head rest will be black or grey with the 2 tones seats. It seems some production models are different than the prototype in that regard.

Thank you, would love to see the 3lt htc because I want the grey suede up on the pillars behind the seats as well. As far as wear and tear goes, is there an option to have centre of the seats in suede instead of leather? I’d love grey leather seats with black suede centre parts of the seat . I’m also wondering if the head rest will be black or grey with the 2 tones seats. It seems some production models are different than the prototype in that regard.
Suede on the pillars is like mouse fur and never even. I had my 3LT made special with 2LT pillars.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.