I like the mid/dark grey metallic with 2LT pkg, Z51 FE4 suspension, black wheels, black spoiler, red brake calipers, carbon fiber interior trim. To me 3LT not worth the extra money for a little extra leather trim and suede which I absolutely HATE - maybe opt for the black interior with red seats? I actually like the new metallic yellow and the orange - black interior, same wheels - red brake calipers with the yellow & black with the orange - not sure there are Bl BC. The color is going to be a problem for me; but, maybe I should get the yellow just to be a little crazy in my old age - eh?

Okay lets face it ...You have to order the colour you like and the trim that satisfies your desires. You don't have to please anyone but yourself. You have to be happy with your choices...

I actually think this tread is meant as a joke. My response earlier was a clear indication of how seriously I took the question.
I mean he said he “ordered” his C8 already. Wasn’t aware we could do that yet.?..

And who would “order” a car and start looking for specs after? One would think the options and colours would be considered then.

We’ve been trolled guys.

I actually think this tread is meant as a joke. My response earlier was a clear indication of how seriously I took the question.
I mean he said he “ordered” his C8 already. Wasn’t aware we could do that yet.?..

And who would “order” a car and start looking for specs after? One would think the options and colours would be considered then.

We’ve been trolled guys.

I was told there are no cars or option choices to order or even pre-order right now. I sat down at my dealers desk last week while he pulled up their GM order program for crs. Yes, the C8 is listed but that's about it. He is rumoured to get an allocation of 7 units but he's not even sure he will get 1 unit. Under options lists, there is nothing. Not even colours. Orders of anything is not available to even peruse until sometime mid to late September... they think. At this point it's a deposit in on a C8. If your salesperson is making a list of all the things you would like to have that is great, but even he has no idea if he can promise you a car, let alone options, and at this stage of the game, it's likely a deposit on a 2021.... JMO of course...