You're 5
Jun 23, 2018
Golden BC
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Coupe
Province
BC
These are a love/hate accessory I'm sure. I like them so far, they blend in well on a Black car. 3M taped so if I change my mind I can always peel them off. I did not like the factory writing and lines embedded into the quarter widow that showed even after tint.

Attachments

• IMG_20200605_150423vvvv111.jpg
    IMG_20200605_150423vvvv111.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_20200605_144655vvvvvvvccccc.jpg
    IMG_20200605_144655vvvvvvvccccc.jpg
    403 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_20200605_144638.jpg
    IMG_20200605_144638.jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_20200605_150410vetttt.jpg
    IMG_20200605_150410vetttt.jpg
    416.7 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
I don't hate it. It doesn't really alter the look of the car at all. Likely wouldn't do that to my own car, but I'm the kind of guy where I ask "Will it make me faster?" If the answer is "no" then it doesn't go on the car.

I'm weird like that.

Reactions: Dantanman
If in carbon fibre I might consider them. haha
Nice Corvette ! Thank you for sharing.
Gotta love the O.C.D. resolve of something
that I have not even noticed with the
side quarter windows. I must look away
from those windows now …

Bringing back youthful memories of something similar
to what I had on my '84 Camaro.
It is definitively a thought-provoking accessory
that only has me conflicted with it being tack-on
and resembling an outflow vent in close
proximity to the inflow quarter vent below it.

So … only saying Nooooooo to the "if in Carbon Fibre" option
so that I am not tempted to look further into this at all.

Last edited:
I think they suit the look of the all black car, personally I don't think I would put them on my car....... however, I will order a set of the Morimoto tail lights. Are you happy with them?
Thanks. I have had several positive comments on them and am liking the look. Very pleased with the tail lights fit, finish and look.

These are a love/hate accessory I'm sure. I like them so far, they blend in well on a Black car. 3M taped so if I change my mind I can always peel them off. I did not like the factory writing and lines embedded into the quarter widow that showed even after tint.
I think they look decent. They also make a matching rear window louver. On a black car as yours it may work. Would need to see it in person to say forsure. I saw these on a Laguna Blue vert in Bowling Green last year and it just looked wrong IMO. Easily removed with no alterations so why not.

I think they look decent. They also make a matching rear window louver. On a black car as yours it may work. Would need to see it in person to say forsure. I saw these on a Laguna Blue vert in Bowling Green last year and it just looked wrong IMO. Easily removed with no alterations so why not.
Thank you, I did see the rear window one as well. I need a "safety benefit" I can get by my "navigator" to spend anymore money :). I'm actually finally 100% happy with the looks, need to redo front PPF due to faulty install and I should be done. Who am I kidding haha.

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
:angelic: checking for a convertible louvre version ???

• Haha
Thank you, I did see the rear window one as well. I need a "safety benefit" I can get by my "navigator" to spend anymore money :). I'm actually finally 100% happy with the looks, need to redo front PPF due to faulty install and I should be done. Who am I kidding haha.

Given the thousands of dollars to replace the rear hatch glass Dan, and the fact that the louvers will protect it from getting broke from a hail storm, I would think this could work for you.... :angelic:

• Haha
Exactly. You're starting to catch on .... Next will be a full carbon fibre interior changeover since they recently discovered that the materials used in the dash plates and steering wheel on the Corvettes may have cancer causing agents .....

• Haha
Exactly. You're starting to catch on .... Next will be a full carbon fibre interior changeover since they recently discovered that the materials used in the dash plates and steering wheel on the Corvettes may have cancer causing agents .....
I could be wrong but it appears that you have some experience in this field 😉

• Haha
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Update on my boy racer louvers :) Pros....Still liking the look and the great feedback. Cons...even though they claim they are gloss Black and should be a close match they appear Brownish and flat in direct sunlight. Off to the bodyshop for Carbon Flash paint. Cheap mod triples in price but if you are going to do it, do it right. Looking at aftermarket ZR1 style hood now. It's not that I don't like the looks of the car, I love it, just want to have something unique ( and I can write it off since its registered in company name) Bonus!

Attachments

• c7-corvette-acs-composite-zr1-hood-6.jpg
    c7-corvette-acs-composite-zr1-hood-6.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 27
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.