Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
Two features coming soon to a CCF forum near you.

1. Showcase/Garage - our garage/showcase feature will be done shortly. This was something that we had previously but was largely left on the back burner after the various platform upgrades. As a reminder the showcase will allow you to create your own personalized garage of cars, and give you a very nicely formatted and filterable item page to go into details about your mechanical better half.

2. eStore - it's done, just doing some testing as we speak. Working through the myriad of complexities with CCF apparel but I'm confident we should have something very soon after I get some proofs from a new supplier.

Folks,

Soft launching our Showcase Garage feature for our Power and Regular Poster groups (100+ posts).

It can be found under the Showcase menu up above (or directly here: Showcase )

What's showcase?
Simply put it's a place where you can show off your Vette and describe all the good and bad things you've done to it. Unlike our media library the idea behind show case is to provide a filterable listing of your cars and eventually other items as we see fit. You can upload pics, videos, add long descriptions etc and it will always be available and searchable.

We will randomly feature cars once we have enough items.

Each new showcase item in the Corvette category will create a new item in the Corvette Pics & Video forum where you can comment/discuss.

This is a work in progress so may add a few more fields and sortable items but don't worry not going to delete your items so feel free to use it.

As a reminder, it's not a replacement for the media gallery so please do not upload an item for each pic of the same car :)

Enjoy and let me know.

Last edited: