Bearly Flying

RIP
You're a Regular 2 You're 10
Dec 31, 2009
Ponoka, Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
2001 C5
A Friend of mine is the Social Director at a retirement Community by Edmonton, She was inquiring if any Corvette Guy's and Gal's would like to do a Show and Shine at their facility sometime in late August or early September?

Their facility is a 23 acre community that has a large parking area, that would be blocked off for us if We are interested.
Edmonton, AB Senior Living | Touchmark at Wedgewood Edmonton T6M 0A1

If anyone is interested, I will contact Her and set it up.

A Friend of mine is the Social Director at a retirement Community by Edmonton, She was inquiring if any Corvette Guy's and Gal's would like to do a Show and Shine at their facility sometime in late August or early September?

Their facility is a 23 acre community that has a large parking area, that would be blocked off for us if We are interested.
Edmonton, AB Senior Living | Touchmark at Wedgewood Edmonton T6M 0A1

If anyone is interested, I will contact Her and set it up.
Hey Don... Depending on what day, I might be able to make it. You might want to run one of those fancy "vote for a day you can go" polls that Paul did for his July run. Doesn't look like you're getting too much interest yet though.

Wow.... where did all the 403/780's disappear to Don. Did everyone except you and I and Jeff sell our cars after Ponoka? lol.... Ah well.... busy world I guess...

This is a BIG Corvette weekend in Edmonton starting tonite!!
Corvettes from all over Western Canada will be present...
Northlands Corvette Conference hosted by the Northern Alberta Corvette Owners Club(NACOC)...
This is a Canada Council of Corvette Clubs Western Region event.
Northern Alberta Corvette Owners Club - NACOC. tel:780-470-0773. Blair.
Friday. Hospitality nite when everyone arrives and signs-in.
Saturday Concours & Show N' Shine then a rallye in the afternoon, and possibly BBQ..?
Sunday autocross all day, then a Sunday nite awards banquet...
Monday everyone heads home.

Labour Day weekend we do it all again in Prince George....
Corvettes North Corvette club.
Corvettes North Prince George BC

Graham

Last edited:
Hey thanks for the heads up Bruce.I didn't know Paul was taking the plunge again. Good for them and congrats Paul and Jo-Anne when you make it back to the forum... :Cheers2:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread