11 Feb 2019 at 1:00 | @Nik - Yep noted that bug thanks Eric
11 Feb 2019 at 1:00 | @Nik - Hmm let me check
11 Feb 2019 at 1:00 | @Rruuff Day - VetteBot appears to be archiving just fine....Even if he has the wrong date on the archive..... Hey. I once knew a girl from Nantucket too.... Well... maybe not but it rhymed with Nantucket...

• Haha
Reactions: nascar03
20 Feb 2019 at 1:00 | @nascar03 - I’m here all week, try the meatloaf!
20 Feb 2019 at 1:00 | @nascar03 - I saw a Delorean for sale... I told my date that we should buy it but only use it from time to time!!! Ha ha. I kill me.!
20 Feb 2019 at 1:00 | @XFIRE82 - hey, where did the bash trudeau thread go ? were some good posters on there of our PM. hmmm ,politics
20 Feb 2019 at 1:00 | @XFIRE82 - I said it before but doubt anyone sees the box down here.

21 Feb 2019 at 1:00 | @XFIRE82 - those Albeerta girls are pretty hot in the Scotties curling, just beat Homan 2nite.
21 Feb 2019 at 1:00 | @Rruuff Day - Ok Graham... That was funny... Don't tell me.You probably know Michael J. He did live close to you... By the way...what wine do you recommend with the meatloaf?

Reactions: nascar03
27 Feb 2019 at 1:01 | @Hiroki Soki - A shout out to all on the shoutbox
27 Feb 2019 at 1:01 | @Rruuff Day - @[43:mad:nascar03] I'm not much of a wine drinker but I have found, that in a pinch, tequila can bring out the fight in just about anyone as well.
27 Feb 2019 at 1:01 | @nascar03 - @[2217:mad:Rruuff Day] I recommend an Australian with meatloaf..it’s a fine fighting wine!

28 Feb 2019 at 1:00 | @Rruuff Day - Iced gin and tonic is a nice refreshing drink.... But if you let it get warm it reverts back to paint thinner... Drink up Derek. I'm jealous...-30 here last night... suppose to get up to -5 tomorrow. About damn time.
28 Feb 2019 at 1:00 | @ddgermann - Sitting by the pool trying to down the gins before they get warm. 32 here today again. Tough challenge but I’m giving it my all 😂😂

01 Mar 2019 at 1:01 | @ddgermann - That's gin and soda with a twist of lime Eric. Tonic is too harsh on the stomach after 30 day drinks. Plus I down the remainder of the soda can to stay hydrated.... all in the master plan.
01 Mar 2019 at 1:01 | @Rruuff Day - Got up to -0.7 here today. Was only forecasted for -7 so I'm smiling... back down to - 20 by Sunday though...
01 Mar 2019 at 1:01 | @nascar03 - My weather seems to be right in the middle of you guys.l it is 0-1 C degree here today.

02 Mar 2019 at 1:00 | @Rruuff Day - Ahhhhhh.... the health drink.. I like Gin and soda as well but the quinine in tonic water gives the drink a bit more of that dry taste... lol... Probably is hard on the stomach though. Maybe just straight gin martinis are the answer.

I dunno where this ShoutBox thing is, but it's -28 at my house right now, and I'm about done with this winter crap. Who is leaving on vacation soon, and how big is your luggage? I'm working on getting myself down to 49 pounds.

I dunno where this ShoutBox thing is, but it's -28 at my house right now, and I'm about done with this winter crap. Who is leaving on vacation soon, and how big is your luggage? I'm working on getting myself down to 49 pounds.
LOl Jord. My vacation timing sucks I guess as I got back from mine on Feb. 3. Just in time to welcome winter and -30 temps tp Alberta. And other than a couple spotty days of slightly milder, I've cursed every day since. It hit -32 here last night.... Cmon .... It's freakin March... One thing I am thankful for...well two things... One is that I live high and dry cause when Mother nature figures out that it's suppose to be +20 outside, we are gonna have one heII of a melt. And second is that I'm retired and won't have 15 municipal clients calling me in a panic over flooded roads.... :thumbs:.

Now. Jord. Right at the top of this window there is a Shoutbox item on the lower banner. Or click on the 'Forums" at the top banner. Scroll down through the forum headings and 3/4 of the way down you will find the Shoutbox chat listed with all the other forum options such as no charge high interest banking, free members only car insurance, and low cost instant university diplomas and passports for the Country of your choice.

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.