Aug 14, 2022
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Amplified orang
Province
ON
Dealer called me two weeks ago and said my order went to 3000 status but they didn't give me an order number so I can track it. Should I have received one or does an order number not get generated until the status gets higher? (Sorry for the dumb question..............I'm new to this. ;))

Dealer called me two weeks ago and said my order went to 3000 status but they didn't give me an order number so I can track it. Should I have received one or does an order number not get generated until the status gets higher? (Sorry for the dumb question..............I'm new to this. ;))
No such thing as a dumb question. Yes you should have an order number. Every order that is entered into workbench generates an order number. Even if it won't go anywhere. Some dealers won't enter it into workbench until they have an allocation, which happens at 2000

When I first read the post I too was alarmed that Tremec was going under :oops:
No, GM said there was nothing to worry about. It is a small supplier and they are reorganizing to stay afloat. I'm sur e it gave them pause though and could have factored into their decision to not work the Saturday. Fridays BG production was down for some reason also.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.