C5 Ontario You're a Regular You're Celebrated
Sep 6, 2020
Seeley's Bay, ON
VetteCoins
Car
1997 C5 Coupe
Province
ON
Picked up my new to me 97 C5 today and got to know her a bit better on the 1.5hr drive home. There were a few rattles and chitters, as expected from a 23yr old car, but otherwise the ride was amazing. Felt like being in a skateboard and the burbling note from the Borla exhaust was absolute heaven to my ears.

I finally have my dream car!
IMG_20200914_1717145~2.jpg

Silly ass grin, indeed! Was up at 03:30 this morn, had to go outside to check on her.

Went through all the items found in the various cubby holes and found the original owner's manual pouch with the manual, roadside assistance pamphlet and cards, Corvette pen, penlight and notepad. Also have the remotes for the stereo and the trunk mounted 6 CD changer, as well as the original sales folder with brochure and a copy of the build sheet. Bonus!

Silly ass grin, indeed! Was up at 03:30 this morn, had to go outside to check on her.

Went through all the items found in the various cubby holes and found the original owner's manual pouch with the manual, roadside assistance pamphlet and cards, Corvette pen, penlight and notepad. Also have the remotes for the stereo and the trunk mounted 6 CD changer, as well as the original sales folder with brochure and a copy of the build sheet. Bonus!

And when you park her you will walk a few steps, then turn around to look at he once or twice more.... Then at a restaurant you will try to get a table by the window where you can see her.... lol.... And don't forget the Corvette wave to other Vette drivers you see.. lol... miles of smiles ahead...

And when you park her you will walk a few steps, then turn around to look at he once or twice more.... Then at a restaurant you will try to get a table by the window where you can see her.... lol.... And don't forget the Corvette wave to other Vette drivers you see.. lol... miles of smiles ahead...
You're in my head, Rruuff!

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.