Graham B

I'm New Here
Nov 27, 2016
Vancouver Island
VetteCoins
Car
74 Corvette Stingray
Hello from BC, I'm Graham, I picked up a bright blue '74 coupe this spring! Four speed Super T-10, 350, and a 3.90 rear end.
Previous owner painted it and rebuilt the engine with high displacement heads, 12-242-2 cam, Edelbrock intake, 600cfm Holley carb, exhausts, and a few other goodies, and now I've got the suspension all redone... only 14 more items on my to-do list!

Attachments

• 2016-10-23 09.47.45.jpg
    2016-10-23 09.47.45.jpg
    898.4 KB · Views: 24
Hang on a second here folks. How many Grahams can we have from BC? This confuses the people in Ontario as to who is who.

Well ok. Welcome to the forum Graham, nice looking car.:thumbs: Make sure you look up Rob (Steamer) he is a wealth of knowledge and a good guy to boot.

Last edited:
Hello from BC, I'm Graham, I picked up a bright blue '74 coupe this spring! Four speed Super T-10, 350, and a 3.90 rear end.
Previous owner painted it and rebuilt the engine with high displacement heads, 12-242-2 cam, Edelbrock intake, 600cfm Holley carb, exhausts, and a few other goodies, and now I've got the suspension all redone... only 14 more items on my to-do list!

Hi Graham- great coupe! Are you finding the more items you check off the to-do list, the more you add on? Duntov's law. :) Are you and your ray on the lower island?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread