Zeeman28a

RIP
Ontario You're a Regular 2 You're 10
Jan 29, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
VetteCoins
Province
ON
Posting this a little late but here goes.

Most votes by April 12th. Rain date will fall on the Sunday day after.

It's Saturday April 20, 2019.
It's Saturday April 27, 2019.
It's Saturday May 4, 2019.

Stan.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Is this a private group? A ride? A show? A meetup? A pose fest?
Being a newb.......all I can tell is, it's not far away.

Most definitely not a private group. All Corvettes are welcome to this event. It's a way to kick off the cruising season. First event of what will hopefully turn into many for the season. This is a meet and greet since it's been a long winter. After the event, few go for a cruise and then lunch. We expect to have about 50 cars there, maybe more depending on the weather. Hopefully the chosen day or even the rain day if necessary, turn out to be great spring days.

Hope to see you there.

Bump to the top.

Stan's Sherway 2019 is a go for tomorrow May 4, 2019. Sherway Gardens near The Bay at the west end of the mall (Queensway and 427 area in Toronto).

9:30 - 10:00 am or so and I think they are planning a run for a lunch break after.

Join in, all welcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maximus
I'm guessing it is too. unless anyone wants to meet a bit later?
I know that there is a coffee and cars event tomorrow morning from 8 to 11 at engineering automotive on confederation parkway

Left at 7 this morning got to Orillia it was 4 degrees and pouring rain. Car was filthy after two days of cleaning just turned around and headed home.

No idea if they cancelled or not. Put 300 kms on so now it is back into storage until next spring. :Biggrin:

Sorry for not posting something this morning but I was just going on a hope it would be nice. Guess not.:Banghead:

Hey Murray.

I'm sorry I didn't realize Al would need me to cancel due to the rain and then postpone to tomorrow. I would have thought it was obvious for the peeps down here. Guess not. My mistake.

And I'm sorry you made the drive all the way to Orillia and then decided to turn around. Was a good decision.

Stan, when I left it was not raining. Further south I got the worse it looked then the skies just opened up. Not a problem stuff happens although the car is making odd creaking nosies now as it shrinks from the rain. :Biggrin:

Hope you guys can get it in tomorrow.:thumbs: