Power User
Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
Had a fantastic day running out to Shell Lake where one of the Saskatoon Corvette Club members bought everyone lunch. Thank you so much Vince (even though you are not yet a member on CCF). The weather threw a bit of a kink in the trip but all had fun! Here are some pics.
Special points for anyone who can guess which car my wife drove. :D
IMG_2603.JPG

IMG_2604.JPG

IMG_2605.JPG

IMG_2606.JPG

IMG_2607.JPG

IMG_2608.JPG

IMG_2609.JPG

IMG_2610.JPG

IMG_2612.JPG

IMG_2618.JPG

Hahaha Ruff! The reason for here driving her car is that the corvette doesn't have enough room for the kids. It was nice of the club to allow her to bring her car.......but being a Mother's Day event may have had something to do with it. :D

There was one member of the forum golfing at Shell Lake that day. He recognized my car and we spoke for a bit but for the life of me, I can't recall his name! I thought he said his handle was PDK but I can't find it. If you were the member talking with me, please let me know so I can correct myself. Very nice guy.

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Hahaha Ruff! The reason for here driving her car is that the corvette doesn't have enough room for the kids. It was nice of the club to allow her to bring her car.......but being a Mother's Day event may have had something to do with it. :D

There was one member of the forum golfing at Shell Lake that day. He recognized my car and we spoke for a bit but for the life of me, I can't recall his name! I thought he said his handle was PDK but I can't find it. If you were the member talking with me, please let me know so I can correct myself. Very nice guy.
Sorry I didn't see this sooner. That was me...BDK..

Woo! Sounds huge! Keep us updated on how you do and if you come out to the show. I'm sure walking around on concrete won't be as enticing after walking all day(s) on nice grass. :D

Reactions: BDK
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.