Shayne

Regular
You're a Regular 2 You're 10 Completionist Award
Dec 1, 2010
VetteCoins
my 05 was giving me a " service traction control" message every time it got over 125-130k. It seemed to be getting worse. The code on the scan was c0561-71 reads system disabled Information stored, Invalid Data received. As it turns out, my mass airflow sensor was setting this off. Replaced the mass airflow sensor and no more code or service traction control message. I am posting this just in case someone else runs I to this issue. i was told that c- codes are usually abs codes and p codes are engine related. So in this case the mass was causing the problems and seems to be just fine now.

I have been commuting to Regina 5 days a week since I had it fixed and have no issues at all. Even though I thought and everyone else thought it was a wheel sensor. I am just glad it hasn't returned, even in the rain. Ps Regina is 70 k one way. So it's been nice to drive with no codes popping up

Replaced the mass airflow sensor way back. Got a P0101 code and the message was service traction control. Used my obd2 reader to get that p0101 code for the maf. Guess I will looks at another maf sensor. The old one was a rebuild.

• Useful
Reactions: nascar03

Users who are viewing this thread