Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
CCF is looking at firing off a quick outreach program in order to attempt to attract some Chev/GM Dealer sponsors for the forums as well as future prizes and contests we plan on rolling out here. Yes they are happening :)

I want to ask our very vibrant and active 'Western' members if you would be so kind as to volunteer your favourite contact/rep name and email address as well as the corresponding dealership name so I can add them to our mailing list. This will be a one time blast to see if we get any responses as I don't particularly enjoy spamming so the list will treasured.

I have a list of Eastern dealers but again mostly near the GTA so should our Eastern members have their own preferred rep/dealer names I'll take those too.

If you prefer to PM me with details please do so.

Really appreciate any assistance on this.

Sent PM for my preferred stand-alone Corvette Dealerships that I work with
- Northgate (Edmonton) - Jack Carter (Calgary) - Shaganappi (Calgary) -
There is a stand-alone Dealership in St. Albert that I am just getting to know a bit more about.

I bought from
GRENIER CHEVROLET BUICK GMC
1325 CARRE MASSON
TERREBONNE, QC
J6W 6Z7
450-471-3746
They have always kept in contact with me even though I am quite some distance from them and have not had any interaction since the purchase. Were quite good to deal with when purchasing

I get service at local GM dealer
LES AUTOMOBILES M. ROCHELEAU
434 RIVIERE
COWANSVILLE, QC
J2K 1N5
Service manager has a Vette. Presently having health issues.
One hic cup was the "FREE" oil change. He charged me an extra for the first MOBILE 1 change in 2016. When I went in for the 2017 change there was no extra charge. Have talked with another Vette owner that bought there (C7 -06) and he said they were the best around for sales at least. Have not had any mechanical issues so can not rate their technical expertise. The let me in the shop when my car is on the lift so that is good

I bought from
GRENIER CHEVROLET BUICK GMC
1325 CARRE MASSON
TERREBONNE, QC
J6W 6Z7
450-471-3746
They have always kept in contact with me even though I am quite some distance from them and have not had any interaction since the purchase. Were quite good to deal with when purchasing

I get service at local GM dealer
LES AUTOMOBILES M. ROCHELEAU
434 RIVIERE
COWANSVILLE, QC
J2K 1N5
Service manager has a Vette. Presently having health issues.
One hic cup was the "FREE" oil change. He charged me an extra for the first MOBILE 1 change in 2016. When I went in for the 2017 change there was no extra charge. Have talked with another Vette owner that bought there (C7 -06) and he said they were the best around for sales at least. Have not had any mechanical issues so can not rate their technical expertise. The let me in the shop when my car is on the lift so that is good

Bought my GS from Leggat Chev in Burlington, ON. They are trying to get into Corvettes in a big way this year. They currently have several new C7’s in stock. Have got to know the service Mgr there very well over the last 3+ years (not because I need service that often!). He has a genuine interest in the Vettes & he is a “car guy” so he appreciates how we value our cars. Recommend them highly!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread