Does anyone use a particular seat cushion for a little more height? I’m 5’1”
The missus has coccyx problems so sitting for extended periods is difficult for her.
Good places to look are pharmacies or sports medicine stores. They might be more expensive.
Might be some at CDN Tire
We had a fairly thick, 2", with a "V" in the rear so no pressure on the coccyx.

• Useful
Reactions: ddgermann
do the seat first, tilt the back up to being the front under your knees down,

then adjust the steering,wheel to bring it close enough to you once you touch the pedals

lastly bring the seat back up straighter and you will find with a straight back ( as opposed to tilting it back like a reclining chair) your body will straighten out and legs will be comfortable

most taller folks like the seat way,back and their legs straight out , does not work for us short guys

also then drive around the crappy tire parking lot when empty and back into a stall at the end of the parking lot, close your eyes and think what feels comfortable and,what does not

re-adjust

then around the parking lot outside edge once more

back into a far stall and close eyes Re=adjust

repar a couple of time then go on a longer ride

takes a while but,then set your setting and look to see where the steering,wheel is. and how far the seat is from its maximum length of travel

hard to explain not being there in person

do the seat first, tilt the back up to being the front under your knees down,

then adjust the steering,wheel to bring it close enough to you once you touch the pedals

lastly bring the seat back up straighter and you will find with a straight back ( as opposed to tilting it back like a reclining chair) your body will straighten out and legs will be comfortable

most taller folks like the seat way,back and their legs straight out , does not work for us short guys

also then drive around the crappy tire parking lot when empty and back into a stall at the end of the parking lot, close your eyes and think what feels comfortable and,what does not

re-adjust

then around the parking lot outside edge once more

back into a far stall and close eyes Re=adjust

repar a couple of time then go on a longer ride

takes a while but,then set your setting and look to see where the steering,wheel is. and how far the seat is from its maximum length of travel

hard to explain not being there in person

Thanks, I’ll give it a try!👍

Not a lot of help but I bought a cushion that only comes 2/3 from the back of seat (from one of the US auto parts stores), it helps as it gives height in the back but doesn't affect entry/exit which is already tight even for a short dude like me.

Reactions: Dik
Not a lot of help but I bought a cushion that only comes 2/3 from the back of seat (from one of the US auto parts stores), it helps as it gives height in the back but doesn't affect entry/exit which is already tight even for a short dude like me.
Hey Max, you sure look good in that bathing suit!

• Haha
Reactions: Kanuck
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.