Apr 24, 2011
Comox Vancouver Island B.C.
VetteCoins
Car
2006 C-6
Comox Valley Corvettes are putting on a cruise on July 7 up to the show and shine at the Sayward Valley Resort. This is the second year and they started off last year with about 60 cars. We will be leaving the Courtenay A&W at 9AM and meeting up with the Campbell river group at A&W north end at 10AM. It's about a hour north to Sayward from there and will be a great drive with lots of scenery. Anyone else wanting to join up with us are welcome to do so, as the more Corvettes we have the better the cruise.
Anyone wanting specifics send me a PM.
Rob

Contact

To arrive at the Courtenay A&W July 7th at 9AM, I wonder what time I would need to leave Georgetown ... ?? :D

Now that would be a cruise ! ! :canada:

Well folks we had a gorgeous day for our cruise to Sayward. First of all I'd like to thank Terry for being such a great host for the show. The trip up consisted of 10 Corvettes a 1961 Bubble top Impala a 1930 Model A Ford hot rod and about 10 Motorcycles, mostly Harleys. The highlight at least for me was another 1967 427 tripower big block. Car was beautifully restored and the owner lived in Port McNeill.
SaywardShow002_zps3a028ad1.jpg

SaywardShow004_zps258e58fb.jpg

The rest of the pictures are of our group.
SaywardShow011_zpsf08149d9.jpg

SaywardShow008_zps70d95a8d.jpg

SaywardShow005_zps43d8f62b.jpg

There were trophys given out at three, but none of us stayed to see if we were lucky enough to win. It didn't really matter tho as everyone really enjoyed our first outing.
Rob

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.