Oct 13, 2011
Ancaster, ON
VetteCoins
Car
2004 convertible
Time does indeed go fast, Rob is heading back to the west. A "Goodbye Lunch" is at Bobbies in Mount Hope,. 11:30 am Tuesday Sept 15.

It would be a beautiful day to take off work if you can manage it.
Hope to see you there.

Have a great time!!!! Wayne, every time I look at your title it freaks me out! Goodbye to Rob? Did I miss out on some news? Then I realize it's a goodbye lunch, not a goodbye goodbye......:Biggrin:
Glad to know Rob's ok. I need to meet up with him and you guys too some day!

To make a short story even shorter we all had a very good time. Looking forward to his next visit in 2016.
Pics will be posted later today. Oh...one other thing, Tony has bought another car, I won't kid him about it as at least 5 days have passed since his last purchase so I suppose he was due for a change.

Ok..photos

from right to left.....

Hanks Z06...make him an offer
my 2004 conv. ...always open to offers
Rob's simply amazing rental car
Tony's 6th car (at least) since I've met him

Bobbies1-XL.jpg

The good news was this time Tony's car was a different colour than the previous so this time we all noticed that something was up.
Bobbies2-XL.jpg

As it wasn't a 'vette I really didn't pay attention to all the details so Tony may have to fill in all the blanks.
What I do remember is this.... spoiler goes up at 125kph, if rear wheels spin power is transferred to the front. Cup holders disappear into the dash, spare tire is orange, The top no longer goes down.

Rob, I'm sure next spring Tony will have something else for you to look at.

Morning folks. Up early as I'm still on Ontario time!! Just wanted to say thanks for the enjoyable time at Bobbies. Good food and great company, what more can you ask for. Murray and Brian thanks for the wishes and it was an enjoyable trip and we set two records for Westjet, gaining 25 minutes from Hamilton to Calgary and 15 from Calgary to Comox with the jet stream crossing the continent not were it usually does! And Wayne, if 'Tony shows up in a new car next year I hope he's driving the new Corvette I'm going to win at the Coping event this fall!!!!!

Well........don't like the idea of putting Porsche data on the Corvette web site [g].

The car is a 2002 Turbo. We picked it up with 19,400km on the odometer !
Essentially just one owner since new. He traded it in for a new Turbo S.
Had it 2 weeks as of today. [ 17th ]. It goes well !
420 HP and 415 ft.lbs.

Tony
and the P car. ps. Brian...had the C4S for 2 years....yea !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.