Darryl L

Casual User
Oct 14, 2017
VetteCoins
Hi everyone! I was hoping to connect with a few C4 people from Saskatoon! I met dale tonight with a 85 black vette. Very nice guy indeed! Quick question...what's the best tuner chip to use on a 90 L98 w/10.5 pistons LT1 cam 1.60 rockets and ported heads. 20/20 cut. Let me know about your experiences thanx...

Reactions: Bluvette75
Well i can not answer your questions....but it is nice to see more Saskatoon Vette owners here. I am sure some of the C4 guys will chime in. This should at least bump your thread back up!

T

Hi everyone! I was hoping to connect with a few C4 people from Saskatoon! I met dale tonight with a 85 black vette. Very nice guy indeed! Quick question...what's the best tuner chip to use on a 90 L98 w/10.5 pistons LT1 cam 1.60 rockets and ported heads. 20/20 cut. Let me know about your experiences thanx...

Can't personally answer your tuner question Darryl but we have another @Darrellg1 here that just installed a Hypertech powerchip on his 87. No doubt he will have some insight....

Reactions: Darrellg1
Thanks Eric....Darryl, contrary to many posts on the net about the hypertech chip in a bad light, I can't say enough good about it. it fires up easier, shift points are more pronounced and engine runs much cooler, mileage has gone up 2 mpg but it's been a short time since install. I paid 200 at Lordco. I got the Thermalmaster not the streetrunner chip. I'm happy with it to day the least lol.

• Useful
Reactions: ddgermann
Welcome to the forum! Great to have more Tooners on here.
You can try sending Magnet a message. He splits his time between Saskatoon and Calgary.
Like most, I don’t know about chips for the C4 but still want to say welcome!!!!!

Join us for MITM and you will meet lots of us Corvette nuts from across the country. All your questions will be answered and you will likely have a pretty good time.

The link to the main thread below. Have a read and check out the Corvette Zone event post. (Further below). This will link you to all the threads if you have questions or want to join up with the caravan going past your place. :thumbs:

Cruise - Lets meet in the Middle...

Meet in the Middle 2018

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.