Rmktim

Casual User
Jul 20, 2015
Bromhead
VetteCoins
Car
1985 C4
so i found the weak link in the C4 Z51 cars. Its the roads here in sask. Took the girl for a 800Km ride from Estevan to Good Spirit Prov park. Except for the odd stretch of main highway it sure beats the crap out of the car and the driver.Cant take a twisty to fast as is so rough it kicks out the ass end. Car cant stay flat and corner.
Anyways, still fun and a great w/e for a ride.

Hahaha, the weak link are the roads! True!
Those 85 Z51 cars have especially tight suspension. Glad you had a great trip and hope your kidneys are still in the right place! :D

I have an 87 z52. i can't imagine ever feeling like my car was too rough but if my wife was with me she feel a bit worn out from all the front end bouncing.
I also have an 85z51 but the shocks have been changed to non bilsteins. maybe thats why its not as rough.

ha, viking, calgary rds like glass compared to ours. Even lost the windsheild due to a boulder. Typical... Speedy in Estevan has a guy who digs in and wont quit, says he hates my car and hopes he doesn't ever see another one, but then laughed, says it was tough but he got it. looks like he did a good job.

I have never been further east than lethbridge. I never had a desire to go any farther east. Go to know about the roads over there I will take my pickup if I go. I have an 84 Z51 and it is the meaning of rigid suspension. I also have an 85 vette and the 85 is way softer.
The only things I would like to see in the east is the paramount theme park and niagra falls.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread