May 15, 2016
VetteCoins
Car
2009 C6 coupe
You know we're largely a PG-13 community, at least on Wednesdays and every other Friday but I'll duly take any and all ideas from you post haste.... :)
How soon until we can create a new media album from our android? The problem I am currently having is it will not allow me to open the album to be viewed by anyone but me. Won't give me the option to allow views from members or anyone else. As I only use my phone I don't want to upload 40 or 50 pics if nobody can view them.

How soon until we can create a new media album from our android? The problem I am currently having is it will not allow me to open the album to be viewed by anyone but me. Won't give me the option to allow views from members or anyone else. As I only use my phone I don't want to upload 40 or 50 pics if nobody can view them.

That's not a mobile issue. What happens when you create a Media Album, do you not see the People Who May View media in album dropdown? Or you see the drop down and can't select anyone but yourself? Sounds like a permission issue, I can probably resolve it now.

That's not a mobile issue. What happens when you create a Media Album, do you not see the People Who May View media in album dropdown? Or you see the drop down and can't select anyone but yourself? Sounds like a permission issue, I can probably resolve it now.
I get the drop down menu...but when you try to open it to select other than private it will not open anything

I get the drop down menu...but when you try to open it to select other than private it will not open anything

Hmm.. I just 'adopted' your profile permissions to test (don't worry I can't login as you, but I can take your permissions to see if anything is wonky) and I was able to go to Media->Add Media->Create Album->People Who View this set to Everyone...

Are you using an old browser or something. It's first I hear of this issue. A screenshot would be good, you can PM me so we don't derail this thread.

Hmm.. I just 'adopted' your profile permissions to test (don't worry I can't login as you, but I can take your permissions to see if anything is wonky) and I was able to go to Media->Add Media->Create Album->People Who View this set to Everyone...

Are you using an old browser or something. It's first I hear of this issue. A screenshot would be good, you can PM me so we don't derail this thread.
Ok pm coming

Thanks to Tinman, we have a small bug.

Those of you browsing the mobile site on a Samsung phone and using the built in Samsung Browser may experience issues opening dropdown boxes such as when you create media albums (or pretty much anything that triggers a dropdown).

This doesn't affect the Mobile App which isn't released yet.

Workaround until I get this fixed is to:
1. Download Chrome for Mobile, or Firefox or Dolphin Browser from the Playstore - I personally find them better
2. Use Desktop PC/browser to create your albums first

Reactions: Tinman

Users who are viewing this thread