Jun 4, 2017
Martensville, SK
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette, 2023, Z51
Province
SK
Hey all, well Saturday I traded my 2014 Corvette in on a new family mover. Practicality won over fun. I'm certainly still going to haunt the boards here, waiting until I get a chance to own a Corvette again. It's on the lot at the Subaru dealership in Saskatoon.

Just wanted to thank everyone on the boards for providing such great advice and such a good community. As I said, I'm not gone and I'll still probably post. Make sure you post lots of epic photos so I can live vicariously through you all. :-D

Regards,

DDHRocks

Hey all, well Saturday I traded my 2014 Corvette in on a new family mover. Practicality won over fun. I'm certainly still going to haunt the boards here, waiting until I get a chance to own a Corvette again. It's on the lot at the Subaru dealership in Saskatoon.

Just wanted to thank everyone on the boards for providing such great advice and such a good community. As I said, I'm not gone and I'll still probably post. Make sure you post lots of epic photos so I can live vicariously through you all. :-D

Regards,

DDHRocks

Sad news but we're very happy you'll be sticking around. I give you 3-4 months until your next one.

• Agree
Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread