May 3, 2017
Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
2007 LeMans blue Z06
Province
AB
DE04B102 61DE 45A1 BF26 10B5CC46B7E4
Pretty good documentary on “MuchHD” if you have it. It’s on tonight at 8pm mst. Again at 12:15 AM MST. And tomorrow at 4:45 pm MST. Just a heads up if your a RUSH fan.

Reactions: turbozig
I have a friend in Toronto that past away in 2015. He was in his 80's. He had a small car lot, sold mostly Mercedes. His son was at Gentry Lane for years when they had the Lamborghini franchise in Canada. He sold many collector cars to Canadian rock "elite"......... They have a car storage in their building. I forget what Rush guy had a few cars there in 1998 ish. But I remember the cars some rare and expensive stuff stored there, back then.

I have a friend in Toronto that past away in 2015. He was in his 80's. He had a small car lot, sold mostly Mercedes. His son was at Gentry Lane for years when they had the Lamborghini franchise in Canada. He sold many collector cars to Canadian rock "elite"......... They have a car storage in their building. I forget what Rush guy had a few cars there in 1998 ish. But I remember the cars some rare and expensive stuff stored there, back then.

That would have been Neil Peart (drummer) :thumbs:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.